Tom Banse Guest

Default New to the forum.

Hello,

After 15 years of working as an engineer I have decided to make a career change. This change has been brought upon by the closure of the manufacturing plant that I worked for.

I have been dabbling with foreclosure related property services. I believe that HI would make a great partner to this business.

Thanks to a National Emergency Grant I may be able to get the tuition to train for this profession. I would much prefer on-site training to online. I live in Northern Michigan near the Wisconsin border.

Can anybody recommend a good school within reasonable distance? i.e. Northern Midwest

Thanks,

Tom

Similar Threads:
    Member Benefits1

Default Re: New to the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Banse View Post
    Hello,

After 15 years of working as an engineer I have decided to make a career change. This change has been brought upon by the closure of the manufacturing plant that I worked for.

I have been dabbling with foreclosure related property services. I believe that HI would make a great partner to this business.

Thanks to a National Emergency Grant I may be able to get the tuition to train for this profession. I would much prefer on-site training to online. I live in Northern Michigan near the Wisconsin border.

Can anybody recommend a good school within reasonable distance? i.e. Northern Midwest

Thanks,

Tom
    Welcome Tom... You and a whole bunch of other folks have been entering the home inspection profession over the past year or two. Many for the exact same reason as you have posted.

Education is very very important in our profession. I'm glad to see that you realize it and that are not jumping into it without the proper education, unlike many have been doing! Go to this link Home Inspection Career Training Classes Education Business License Certified
    You will find some of the best instructors and educational material that is available in our profession.

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

William Brady Guest

Default Re: New to the forum.

AHIT, try that also. Stands for, American Home Inspection Training Institute. They are located in WI.

Good luck and welcome