Simon Hahessy Guest

Default New to inspection news

I am new to inspection news and I am looking forward to providing and contributing useful information. The home inspectors that work for my company have indicated it is a very useful resource. I am looking forward to connecting with home inspectors throughout the US that may be interested in completing inspections for us. My company AirMD is a scientific and engineering consulting firm which uses home inspectors for initial inspections.

What is the best way to connect with home inspectors on this forum?

Similar Threads:
    Inspection Referral

Default Re: New to inspection news

Provide contact information so those that wish to contact you can.

"The Code is not a peak to reach but a foundation to build from."

Simon Hahessy Guest

My contact info is as follows:

Simon Hahessy
    Scientific Director
    AirMD
    7700 Congress Avenue, Suite 1119
    Boca Raton, FL 33487
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Ph: 561 245 4500[/FONT]

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Ted Menelly Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Hahessy View Post
    I am new to inspection news and I am looking forward to providing and contributing useful information. The home inspectors that work for my company have indicated it is a very useful resource. I am looking forward to connecting with home inspectors throughout the US that may be interested in completing inspections for us. My company AirMD is a scientific and engineering consulting firm which uses home inspectors for initial inspections.

What is the best way to connect with home inspectors on this forum?
    The best way to connect is to put some info out there and answer questions and offer online exactly what you want from them. I went to the inspector Journals site and you ofered about nothing online there as well. It appears you are just gathering names. What happened to

"I am looking forward to providing and contributing useful information"

What does this mean

"
    which uses home inspectors for initial inspections."

If somehow you are getting home inspections throughout the country and are offering to give that end up for the "initial Home Inspection" then I would be interested. Of course that depends on what you put forth first.

Just your contact info does nothing for me. Sure I could call you but so far I see nothing compellng me to do so. Agai, If you wish to

"
    I am looking forward to providing and contributing useful information."

Please do so. I would like to hear what you may have to offer. What's in it for you. What's in it for me. And of course ....what will it cost me, or in another way...how much is your take.

You ofered to be open and forth right.

Most of us can get direct private messages and most of us have websites listed that you can ontain our info from. It's on you.

Simon Hahessy Guest

Thanks for the feedback, I did not want to launch into all the details too quickly especially if it was not the correct platform to do so and offend anyone. I also posted this on the Inspectors journal so it seems I am not doing a good job on correctly going about interacting on forums (I am new to this).

To answer some of your questions, home inspectors have skill sets that are transferable to parts of our projects, in residential and commercial environments. We have clients throughout the United States and need inspectors to go into the field to collect observations and meaurements for our scientists and engineers.

For example, an inspector can conduct walk through a reisdential dwelling for an AirMD client noting signs of water damage, measuring moisture in building materials, measuring temperature/humidity and dew point as well as respirable particles. This data is sent to the scientists and engineers where an environmental report is crafted and submitted.

Simon Hahessy Guest

It seems the thread is limited to a number of characters so I will summize, AirMD makes the appointment, schedules it with the inspector, the inspector completes the inspection and submits data, AirMD writes the report and completes follow up with the customer. AirMD then collects payment and shares revenue with the inspector.

As owner of the company I am only trying to reach out to those that may be interested and the posts I feel I am repsonding to seem too sales oriented. That is why I did not go into too much detail. There are no fees for the inspector, the inspector would need some equipment that they may not have.

I do not wish to give the revenue amount so publicly so if anyone is interested please email me at simon@airmd.com, my purpose is to meet interested parties not to collect names.