Default Anyone have a HVAC humidifier diagram they can share. See photo.

Anyone have a HVAC humidifier diagram they can share? Or can educate me on what I believe to be true about this type of system. This Humidistat was from a home built in 1970 in the Dallas area. I believe it was connected a device that "Misted" or sprayed water into the air ducts when the furnace was on to add some humidity to the dry furnace air. The entire HVAC system has been replaced and along with it, the humidifier is no longer installed. Only the Humidistat control is left on the wall. I am just wondering if anyone has photo or diagram of the way the humidification system used to look so I could get a better understanding of how it was supposed to work. I am only guess that it was to add moisture to dry furnace air. See photo. Thank you. Gene

Similar Threads:
    ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Member Benefits1

Default Re: Anyone have a HVAC humidifier diagram they can share. See photo.

Not sure exactly what type of a diagram you are looking for, does this help?

Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Anyone have a HVAC humidifier diagram they can share. See photo.

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Butler View Post
    Not sure exactly what type of a diagram you are looking for, does this help?

Maybe this is easier to view . . .

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images