Dan Malin Guest

Default HUD 203K Consultants

I am looking for info on becoming a 203K consultant. I have been all over the HUD website, but it is very confusing, I have called them a few times as well. I wanted to get some input from any of you guys that are Approved Consultants. If you would prefer to PM me that is fine too.

Thanks in advance,

Similar Threads:
    Crawl Space Creeper

Default Re: HUD 203K Consultants

Randy Mayo, P.E.
    Residential Engineering & Inspection Services
    http://www.rlmengineers.com

Dan Malin Guest

Thanks, I have gone through that site but a lot of things that are referenced are outdated. That is why I wound up calling them but like typical government there is so much red tape involved and there are constant guideline changes, it is hard to speak to anyone that can point me in the right direction. I am specifically looking for the:

"A narrative description of the current/prospective consultant's ability to perform home inspections, prepare architectural drawings, use proper methods of cost estimating and complete draw inspections;"

I have been trying to find out more as far as specific forms used and such.

I believe I meet or exceed the requirements for the Consultant but I want to make sure I send in the proper info so they do not kick it back to me.

Thanks,

Ted Menelly Guest

Never looked into it. As a matter of fact what is a 230 consultant. I inspect homes all the time where folks are getting 203 loans.