Default mill ASHI unleashes another consumer mass murderer onto the general public.

Yep.. The title is directly off a Home Inspecton orgs open to the public web site.

Members of this org must of decided supporting of the calling their competors dumb, stupid and scum bags that should be killed was not enough , maybe if they have the owner of their Home Inspector org tell the public ASHI members are murders, the public will finally start call them instead of ASHI members.

To me it's hard to believe there are inspectors out there that agree with, stoop low enough by paying some one to spread this crap to the public about other Home Inspectors on their behalf.

How can any one that calls him or her self a "Professional Home Inspector" support and promote a HI org with the above comment, and other open to the public, name calling, lying and bashing other home inspectors ?

How can Home Inspectors that consider themselve to be a professional, pay, support and promote the owner of this org to contiune this slander, lies to the public, then turn around and pay the HI org being bashed, membership dues?

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by Dan Harris; 11-30-2010 at 09:02 AM.
    Crawl Space Creeper
    Phoenix AZ Resale Home, Mobile Home, New Home Warranty Inspections. ASHI Certified Inspector #206929 Arizona Certified Inspector # 38440
    www.inspectaz.com

Default Re: mill ASHI unleashes another consumer mass murderer onto the general public.

Funny that Nick didn't mention that the second inspector who found the problems is actually an ASHI Certified Inspector. They knew enough not to call in a nacho inspector at all.

MinnesotaHomeInspectors.com
    Minnesota Home Inspectors LLC
    ASHI #242887 mnradontesting.com

Ted Menelly Guest

Default Re: mill ASHI unleashes another consumer mass murderer onto the general public.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Harris View Post
    Yep.. The title is directly off a Home Inspecton orgs open to the public web site.
    To me it's hard to believe there are inspectors out there that agree with, stop low enough by paying some one to spread this crap to the public about other Home Inspectors on their behalf.

How can any one that calls him or her self a "Professional Home Inspector" support and promote a HI org with the above comment, and other open to the public, name calling, lying and bashing other home inspectors ?

How can Home Inspectors that consider themselve to be a professional, pay, support and promote the owner of this org to contiune this slander, lies to the public, then turn around and pay the HI org being bashed, membership dues?

Absolutely shameless

I am not sure what that is all about. There are no morals left in life with so many people. Once upon a time the CEO or which ever name you wish to give someone of any company or organization would not be caught dead stooping so low and groveling in the mud and dirtying their own name by doing so.

There are a serious amount of qualified knowledgeable, well experienced and highly thought and respected of Home Inspectors with that organization and it passes over the top of my head as in why they do not all try to put an end to it. Many judge others by the company they keep. It makes people look bad for the commander and chief of the organization to constantly open his mouth and say anything. Every time he does he is belittling someone else or another organization to try to make himself look good. In my opinion it just makes me think worse of him and others like the guy who posts several threads at a time on here to either bash another organization or just promote his own business ventures and then constantly claim he works for free for NACHI.

Oh boy....enough of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Menelly View Post
    Absolutely shameless

I am not sure what that is all about. There are no morals left in life with so many people. Once upon a time the CEO or which ever name you wish to give someone of any company or organization would not be caught dead stooping so low and groveling in the mud and dirtying their own name by doing so.
    Every time he does he is belittling someone else or another organization to try to make himself look good. In my opinion it just makes me think worse of him and others like the guy who posts several threads at a time on here to either bash another organization or just promote his own business ventures and then constantly claim he works for free for NACHI.
    I'm assuming he's refering to an ASHI associate, in a non-lic state that may or may not missed some items .
    One of them was 2 layers of shingles. Heck I've been in my home 12 yrs, up until last month when some shingles blew off I didn't I know I had 2 layers on my roof. They installed new drip edge on top of the 1st layer, and I never thought about it, or looked in the attic at the vents to see if it had 1 or 2 layers.

The more crap I read from him and the posts of desperation by his brother and office girl on this site, it obvious to me all they are saying, hey look at us , help us out were going broke. ASHI is getting the educated professional guys, and all we are getting newbys that only want instant certificiations, beginners edcuation and other crap for free, only to go broke or out of business and not re-new membership. Maybe some day they will realize the home inspection business is not like selling cars.

I would rather belong to a HI that requires new inspectors in my org prove they have experience inspecting homes prior to being marketed to the public as a certified inspctor,[ as I did] than share that earned privalge with some one that may or may not passed an on-line quiz.

Not to mention he has a member that was found guilty of ripping old people off thats now in jail, and one that's a current mentor to others in his org that's proud of ripping off a home seller of a $10,000 sword that he saw in the attic , and decided to not tell the seller, so he could go back latter and have the buyer give it to him for free.

Last edited by Dan Harris; 11-29-2010 at 10:31 PM.
    Phoenix AZ Resale Home, Mobile Home, New Home Warranty Inspections. ASHI Certified Inspector #206929 Arizona Certified Inspector # 38440
    www.inspectaz.com