Cool The "ignore" feature

Scott P. informed me about the ignore feature on this forum. I used it for two people that I find offensive, and just added another that I thought was a jerk of equal value.

I suggest that more of us use this feature. If they don't have anyone responding to their verbal vomit, they may just take the hint.

You do have to be sure that you are signed in before scrolling down the threads. Otherwise you can "see" what they have written. I have made this mistake a few times.

The great thing is that I won't be able to see anything these guys might respond with. All I see is thier name and that they posted something, and they are on my ignore list.

I'm sure I'm on a few ignore lists myself - that's just the way the cookie crumbles.
    JF

Similar Threads:
    Member Benefits1

Default Re: The "ignore" feature

I wish there was an ignore feature for entire threads. Just the title for the one recently about the child killed by the pool drain nearly made me sick every time I saw it. I'm just a sensitive guy, I guess.

"There is no exception to the rule that every rule has an exception." -James Thurber, writer and cartoonist (1894-1961)
    www.ArnoldHomeInspections.com

Maybe Brian can set that up.

Now if I could only figure out how to have this feature trickle down to some realtors in regards to my cell phone.... hmmm.

Matt,

Program the names and ph. numbers of those agents into your cell phone. When they call, their name and number should show up on your screen. Then you can just put it on the vibrate mode and let it roll into voice mail.

Just remember that every call you don't answer, another inspector may be getting your next job.

That's funny... I was just explaining that idea to someone. I'm almost more likely to put the number of someone I don't want to talk to, like a phone solicitor. In reality, I'd never not answer a call from an agent... as tempted as I am at times.

I can think of at least two agents in my area that I will NOT answer the phone "IF" they should ever call.

Richard Rushing Guest

I have a certain ring on my phone that takes place when a 1-800 number or a 1-888 number rings-in. That sucker goes to voice everytime.

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz Kelly View Post
    I have a certain ring for some agents, from wizard of Oz, "If I only had a brain".
    I compulsively whistle that tune during inspections. Seriously. Sometimes I get other people, like the termite guy, doing it.

"There is no exception to the rule that every rule has an exception." -James Thurber, writer and cartoonist (1894-1961)
    www.ArnoldHomeInspections.com