Kyle Lening Guest

Default Hello from Oklahoma

Hi There,

Just thought I'd introduce myself....my names Kyle, I'm 25 and from Oklahoma. I'm married to my highschool sweetheart, Jennifer, and we have a 1.5 year old son named Cash.

I currently work as a pipeline welding inspector and just happen to be on a job in Pennsylvania at the moment. I am about to begin some online courses for home inspection and found this place in the process of researching different things about home inspection.

I look forward to progressing towards my goal of becoming a home inspector and having the potential to become a small business owner. It won't be easy, but with determination, patience, hardwork, and my family I feel I can succeed!

I look forward to learning from the membership here.

Kyle

Similar Threads:
    Member Benefits1

Default Re: Hello from Oklahoma

Welcome Kyle, You've discovered an excellent forum ... you'll be able to learn a ton by just reading the posts here! Contact me if I can help you. Good luck.

Jess
    www.aplusinspector.com
    (815) 941-2345

I thing it's a good idea to have a little Cash around for anybody just getting into home inspections.

' correct a wise man and you gain a friend... correct a fool and he'll bloody your nose'.

Talking Re: Hello from Oklahoma

Kyle, You are welcome to come to our ORCIA meetings the 3 thursday of every month in OKC, or visit our web sight at ORCIA.org. E-mail me if you have any questions. Tony Mount

Kyle Lening Guest

Thank you Tony!

I visited with Melissa for quite awhile yesterday. I will be joining ORCIA and using you guys as a guide when I start my business. I'm glad Oklahoma has an organization like ORCIA to help guys like me.