I'm looking forward to presenting an all-day, pre-conference session in Atlanta this month titled "IR101: the Basics of Infrared Thermography for Home Inspectors". The course is designed for people who want to begin using the technology as well as folks who already are using it. We'll cover the basics of selecting an imaging system (I don't sell them and am brand neutral!), basic imager adjustments, and all the applications for using imagers in residential and small commercial buildings.

I've been at this almost 30 years and am happy to share my experiences with you. There has never been a better time to jump into this amazing technology.

I'll be bringing several imagers along that you are welcome to try and, of course, several of the exhibitors will have additional systems they'd love for you to look at!

See InspectionWorld Atlanta | January 25-28, 2011 for details.
Class size is limited to 20 so, if you are interested, I hope you will register early.

Thinking Thermally,
John Snell
The Snell Group | Infrared Thermography and Motor Circuit Analysis Training, Consulting, and Services
IRTalk.com
800-636-9820