Default Anybody using IPSI for E&O?

Looking to dump FREIA, this place is $1,000 less a year for same coverage, exactly! Even less w/o indemnification.

Inspection Referral

Default Re: Anybody using IPSI for E&O?

I have been with them for three years and so far so good. I am going through Wally Glaser 314-725-8394 or wglaser@ipsico.com

//Rick

Rick Bunzel
    WWW.PacCrestInspections.com
    360-588-6956

Cool, thanks. I've been with FREIA since the 90's, but looking to save some duckets. Just want to make sure that they can pay a claim should one ever come up (knocking wood).

One way to find out... hope it's not the hard way.

Anyone know who underwrites their policy?

So I called freia to see if they would match the price,but said no. Interestingly, they didnt "diss" the company which leads me to believe that they are likely to be legit. I am researching the underwriters now. International placement services

Mike Inspector Guest

From what I have read and been told IPSI does not take everyone. You have to have been in business for I think 3 years. They also have a fairly lengthy form for underwriting.

As for who underwrites them, I seem to recall it being United National Insurance Company Best's Credit Rating Center - Company Information for United National Insurance Company. Give Wally a call, I'm sure he can tell you first hand. Truth be known you really do not have a clue how good your E&O is until you have to use it. I looked into them this past year and almost switched, but I stayed with my current provider out of simply not wanting to jump through the hoops and making the change.

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Patterson View Post
    From what I have read and been told IPSI does not take everyone. You have to have been in business for I think 3 years. They also have a fairly lengthy form for underwriting.

As for who underwrites them, I seem to recall it being United National Insurance Company Best's Credit Rating Center - Company Information for United National Insurance Company. Give Wally a call, I'm sure he can tell you first hand. Truth be known you really do not have a clue how good your E&O is until you have to use it. I looked into them this past year and almost switched, but I stayed with my current provider out of simply not wanting to jump through the hoops and making the change.
    Scott, I'm with you buddy. I dont care to change but my wife, well lets say she'll drive 20 miles to save 5 cents for gas, bless her heart.

I can tell you that I am with Frea and am involved in a litigation going on 2 years. They have burned through about 100,000 in legal fees and haven't raised my rates or threatened to cancel me and have stood behind me 100%. $3000 a year doesn't seem so bad when you look at the cost of defending yourself.
    Besides, they are a sponsor of IN.