Mario Tousignant Guest

Default Hi everyone, from way up North

Hello everyone,
    I would like to briefly introduce myself, my name is Mario Tousignant owner of “MGT Inspections Ltd.”, a new home inspection service within Fort McMurray Alberta, Canada.
    My professional background, and my 35 years experience in the residential, commercial, and industrial construction sectors, speaks for itself. My entire adult career has been centered around the construction and renovation industry and my “Construction Technology” teaching experience compliments my porfolio. Last year I joined the CAHPI Alberta branch and completed the “Home Inspection Training Program” and have received a “Certificate of Completion”. This year I completed the Alberta Safety Codes Counsil “Building Codes Program”.

I'm looking forward to sharing ideas with everyone and wanted to wish everyone the best in the upcoming year.

Mario T.