Thread: My first post

Default My first post

Hello to All,

Just a quick post to check this forum is working on my system.

I'm new to home inspection, but I have 33yrs is experience in construction, home improvement and architectural design.

Similar Threads:
    Crawl Space Creeper

Ted Menelly Guest

Default Re: My first post

Welcome

So, how are you doing at this inspection thing so far?

Things are going well. I spent the past nine months performing parallel inspections to achieve my state and ASHI approvals. We have a local ASHI chapter that is tremendously helpful to new inspectors. I just received my approvals and started inspecting on my own. Finding clients is now my big hurdle.

Ted Menelly Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kerry Staudt View Post
    Things are going well. I spent the past nine months performing parallel inspections to achieve my state and ASHI approvals. We have a local ASHI chapter that is tremendously helpful to new inspectors. I just received my approvals and started inspecting on my own. Finding clients is now my big hurdle.
    Not sure what parallel inspections are. Is that something that is a requirement from your state. I am assuming it is either an apprenticeship or something like that.

As far as finding clients you should be thinking in the reverse. You should be thionking, How are the clients going to find me. Winter, slower market, I can understand, believe me. Real Estate follows Construction as far as the slower times and winter is the big one. It will pick up as spring goes on and I hope it picks up a serious amount, for all our sakes.