Dennis Anderson Guest

Default Inspection Plus AIEC, Corp.

This is a 15 year old corporation based in Torrance, CA. It comes with a good reputation, 5 years of Customer Archive for re- Inspection / Surveys, and 10 year archive for follow ups. Home, Commercial, Industry, Schools, Medical Physical inspections, and IAQ Surveys. WEB SITE (www.inspectionplusaiec.com), Equipment, Tools, Supplies, and training material.

In lue of cash, I will accept Two Quality Flir or equivelent IR Cameras with software.

If interested, 310-989-9653, or inspcplus@aol.com

Similar Threads:
    Inspection Referral

Default Re: Inspection Plus AIEC, Corp.

Not that I am interested in cash for anything but your post makes no sense to me...
    Are you selling the company or just spamming to get your links noticed?

Jim Luttrall
    www.MrInspector.net
    Plano, Texas

Dennis Anderson Guest

Talking Re: Inspection Plus AIEC, Corp.

Jim Latrall (must be french) has nothing better to do than correct spelling errors on the board, or criticize messages. I use to be happy with the caliber of Home Inspectors. This InspectionNews site never sported such trivial, anal, or anti brotherhood behavior before.
    Just a hint Jim, those who live in glass houses should not throw rocks. Butt -- of cource, your a Saint, and NEVER misspell, and have never made a mistake.
    Some people keep their intentions, or opinions to themselves, lending people to think they may be Stupid, rather than Advertise there stupidity, and lack of moral structure, as you have demonstrated.

You have disclosed pettiness, and the lack of confidence in yourself. Makes one wonder how you reflect the Home Inspection industry to the public.
    Obviously not well, if this is any indiction of your CHARACTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Anderson View Post
    Jim Latrall (must be french) has nothing better to do than correct spelling errors on the board, or criticize messages. I use to be happy with the caliber of Home Inspectors. This InspectionNews site never sported such trivial, anal, or anti brotherhood behavior before.
    Just a hint Jim, those who live in glass houses should not throw rocks. Butt -- of cource, your a Saint, and NEVER misspell, and have never made a mistake.
    Some people keep their intentions, or opinions to themselves, lending people to think they may be Stupid, rather than Advertise there stupidity, and lack of moral structure, as you have demonstrated.

You have disclosed pettiness, and the lack of confidence in yourself. Makes one wonder how you reflect the Home Inspection industry to the public.
    Obviously not well, if this is any indiction of your CHARACTER.
    Ahh Dennis. I have to agree with Jim, I did not have a clue what your post meant. Maybe if your link to the website posted worked we may have a better idea of what your post means.
    I cannot see why you found the need to attact him, and this site.
    Bring on what you think about me

Phoenix AZ Resale Home, Mobile Home, New Home Warranty Inspections. ASHI Certified Inspector #206929 Arizona Certified Inspector # 38440
    www.inspectaz.com

dennis

chill out--i agree, what exactly did yout thread mean???

cvf

Snowbird (this means I'm retired and migrate between locations), FL/MI

Gentlemen!

The OP has only six or so posts on the entire site! (this OP is identical to another posted same day in different area).

I think you might have checked is next most recent post, like December 9, 2010:

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Anderson View Post
    FOR SALE : 15 Year old established HI & IAQ Business

DBA Trnsfer,-------- Anderson Indoor Environmental Consultants, ( AIEC) Corp. - Home. for company info.----inspcplus@aol.com for e-mail.----- Phone Number.

$3500.00

Years of potential re-inspection &/or Indoor Environmental Surveys through ISP/AIEC'S Client Archive Reports, Magnetic Signes, Business Cards, IAQ Equipment & material, Building Inspection Equipment and Training Material--ie--ITA Training material, Videos, ASHI Training Material, Referance books, IESO. IICRC, ANSI, & CREIA Standards and Practice. Personal "BASIC" training on all company "CERTIFICATIONS" along with my Certification to that effect.

NOTE: I Highly recomend that if not already, that in a reasonable amount of time, the buyer obtaines certification as a professional in each diseplin, or certification the Company refers to. As stated above, I will personally certify to the "BASICS" OF EACH.

California Business & Professional Code will accopany this sale.
    $3500.00

----------------------$7000.00 for all------------------------------

. If interested - inspcplus@aol.com-No reasonable offer refused
    Direct link (clickable): http://www.inspectionnews.net/home_i...tml#post153199

It was confusing then ($3.5m or $7m) but appears he's now looking for equipment swap for business.

But hey, I could be wrong. Suppose someone out there might be named Anderson and want to buy it, dunno . Don't know why someone would, except for the used books, etc. its intangible, can't sell your certs. Repeat business on crime scene clean ups or post eviction/foreclosure cleanouts, hmmm. I just don't see this as a "repeating" business contact list unless your clients are all slum lords in crime infested neighborhoods.

Don't know why you couldn't figure out the link - it works, he just got the formatting messed up with the } if you fix that in your address bar it works fine. First time he posted his ad last month, he got the formatting right.

Wouldn't expect his spelling to be any better on a post when he has formatting and spelling issues on his home page.

Looks like he specializes in crime scene clean up (no mention of a TSW number i.e. trauma scene waste management practitioner number from Calif.) post eviction clean out, and REOs, not "home inspections" per se.

I really am curious what this is supposed to mean:

Ihave been in the construction industry for over 20 years. I know the BEST for Less, they are my old competitors. Conflict of interests in their Associatuions code of conducts "ETHICAL" language. Stops any kick back efforts. So be assured you will be getting the best for less.

Last edited by H.G. Watson, Sr.; 01-14-2011 at 04:46 PM.