Exclamation Guilt by Association...

Member Benefits1
    badair http://www.adairinspection.com Garland, TX 75042
    Commercial-Residential-Construction-EIFS-Stucco-ACMV-Infrared Thermography
    life is the random lottery of events followed by numerous narrow escapes...accept the good

Ted Menelly Guest

Default Re: Guilt by Association...

Quote Originally Posted by BARRY ADAIR View Post
    Is your link here working against you?

If there is an association hyperlink next to your name, you decide.
    Please explain

Seems like INACHI and Nick are the issue. Read all about it Copyright and Trademark Lawyers Directory - How to Resolve Copyright and Trademark Violations - Plagiarism on the Web: Web Theft Hall of Shame

If you are listed on this site and you are a member of Nicks club then your name has a warning by it.

Has anyone ever wondered why just about anything that Nick does or is associated with is always clouded in controversy?

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Quote Originally Posted by BARRY ADAIR View Post
    Is your link here working against you?

If there is an association hyperlink next to your name, you decide.
    Holy crap.. Those guys don't mess around.
    I don't think I'll be paying nicko $ 289.00 , brag about being a proud certified inspector/ member of his club, then be forced to promote that orgs logo if I want to remain a member.

Phoenix AZ Resale Home, Mobile Home, New Home Warranty Inspections. ASHI Certified Inspector #206929 Arizona Certified Inspector # 38440
    www.inspectaz.com

Ted Menelly Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Patterson View Post
    Seems like INACHI and Nick are the issue. Read all about it Copyright and Trademark Lawyers Directory - How to Resolve Copyright and Trademark Violations - Plagiarism on the Web: Web Theft Hall of Shame

If you are listed on this site and you are a member of Nicks club then your name has a warning by it.

Has anyone ever wondered why just about anything that Nick does or is associated with is always clouded in controversy?

I left them for that reason. I actually like all the info on their site but the background noise was just way to loud.

I may be noisy on here from time to time but I do, if nothing else, consider myself a professional and everything to do with any of that background noise was so unprofessional.

As I was typing this I got an email from Sean at inspectopia.com.

And so are the days of our lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Menelly View Post
    I left them for that reason. I actually like all the info on their site but the background noise was just way to loud.

I may be noisy on here from time to time but I do, if nothing else, consider myself a professional and everything to do with any of that background noise was so unprofessional.

As I was typing this I got an email from Sean at inspectopia.com.

And so are the days of our lives.
    I think my spam folder gets 1-2 emails a week from Sean at inspectopia.com! One good reason that I not listed and will not list on that site.

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Scott, Encyclopedia is spelled with an "O" not an "A." Our correctly spelled Inspectopedia.com domain was registered years before this misspelled copy-cat came along. Look it up the domain registration dates on Network Solution's WHOIS function if you like.

The correctly spelled, original is INSPECTOPEDIA.COM

Lisa Endza
    Director of Communication
    InterNACHI

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Endza View Post
    Scott, Encyclopedia is spelled with an "O" not an "A." Our correctly spelled Inspectopedia.com domain was registered years before this misspelled copy-cat came along. Look it up the domain registration dates on Network Solution's WHOIS function if you like.

The correctly spelled, original is INSPECTOPEDIA.COM
    Boy it is great that Lisa brought this week old topic back up, now a few hundred more can view nickies ways of doing business.

I suspect a few will do some more research on this BS only to see ole nickies lame excuses don't cut it. Some will not believe how nicko could call himself , and the ones that pay him professionals after they see how he got sued by and lost to nahi for the same crap. And also see how he tried to hijack TIJ, and this site by using INSPECTIONEWS.COM in his desperate moves to get people to visit his site.

Phoenix AZ Resale Home, Mobile Home, New Home Warranty Inspections. ASHI Certified Inspector #206929 Arizona Certified Inspector # 38440
    www.inspectaz.com

Dan, this might be too complicated for you to understand, but I'll try. The phrase "Inspection News" is very generic. We use the phrase constantly. We put "Inspection News" on every announcement we mail out by USPS, and we mail out many tens of thousands each year. We use the phrase all over our site. InterNACHI isn't ashamed of trying to get some SEO benefit from the commonly-used, public, English language phrase, because InterNACHI is in the inspection news business.

Inspectopedia is not a word or a phrase used in our industry. It is so unique that it isn't even a word. It is a cross between "inspector" and "encyclopedia." Encyclopedia is spelled with a "o" not an "a" BTW. The correctly spelled INSPECTOPEDIA.COM was registered long before the misspelled knock-off came along. Look it up with the WHOIS function at Network Solutions.

As for InterNACHI, InterNACHI was incorporated many years before mini-minneapolis group suit was filed. Look it up online. We had already had our Trademarks and were in operations in many countries and growing fast when the mini-minneapolis group sued. When they sued, Nick did the reverse of what we were all expecting. Instead of hurrying up with InterNACHI so as to win the suit, Nick immediately ordered a complete halt on everything InterNACHI was doing, and refused to budge, which forced the mini-minneapolis group to spend all their savings and budget on legal fees to force Nick in court to do something he had already done. Again, look it up.

As for TIJ, I asked Nick about the Trademark. Nick said that he gave his Registered Trademark for "Inspectors Journal" to Mike O'Handley last month, for no charge. When I asked Nick why he gave it away, he told me "Because Mike needs it more than we do" You should check with Mike and Nick though.

Last edited by Lisa Endza; 01-14-2011 at 11:31 AM.
    Lisa Endza
    InterNACHI

Don Burbach Guest

Dan and Scott, I think Lisa's reply was in good taste and certainly pointedly answered your criticisms about inspectopedia.com being a copy-cat!!!

Dan, while you noted that Lisa was 'late' to the game, I feel that you overstated when you said she was a week late, and then went on to disparage her group without recognizing her sole point that their domain was registered more than a year earlier( see the WHOIS query at the present domain registrar for each domain ).

Regardless about how individual inspectors feel about each association, when the attacks are personal we all lose. I see a lot of personal attacks against INACHI that makes me think that they are significant and that the attackers feel so threatened that they have to resort to name calling and venomous remarks.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Burbach View Post
    Dan and Scott, I think Lisa's reply was in good taste and certainly pointedly answered your criticisms about inspectopedia.com being a copy-cat!!!

Dan, while you noted that Lisa was 'late' to the game, I feel that you overstated when you said she was a week late, and then went on to disparage her group without recognizing her sole point that their domain was registered more than a year earlier( see the WHOIS query at the present domain registrar for each domain ).

Well if thats true, that company is harming 100's of his members. Should be seeing this company added to the "lawsuitnickies at it again" topic?

Disparge her group? I'm not sure how someone could disparge someone by posting what can be seen by anyone on the web.

I do like her limp excuse about their attempt to hijack this and the TIJ sites

www.inspectaz.com

Dan, this might be too complicated for you to understand, but I'll try.

Yep it's too compliciated for a [per you and your members] dumb, stupid, m ass mur der er, scumbag like me too understand

Last edited by Dan Harris; 01-14-2011 at 11:49 AM.
    www.inspectaz.com

Regardless about how individual inspectors feel about each association, when the attacks are personal we all lose. I see a lot of personal attacks against INACHI that makes me think that they are significant and that the attackers feel so threatened that they have to resort to name calling and venomous remarks.
    Thank you Mr. Burbach.

Lisa Endza
    InterNACHI

I don't know Mike O'Handley but I think MIke must be pretty smart. He figured out Nick, psychologically. He got Nick to give him what he wanted the only way anyone gets something from Nick, and you don't get something from him by suing. That's a bad plan, financially.

I don't have first-hand knowledge of what went down, but I think Mike just picked up the phone and called Nick, explained why he deserved the Trademark, and then did something really smart. He simply asked Nick for the Trademark. It's Nick's weak spot. If someone asks him for something, Nick gives it up.

Lisa Endza
    InterNACHI

So your saying , despite nickis and his members attacks ,and venomous remarks on open to the public sites about ASHI. ASHI is auctally significant and a threat to him and his members goal to controll the home inspection profession?

Last edited by Dan Harris; 01-14-2011 at 12:35 PM.
    www.inspectaz.com

Mike purchased the domain name iNACHI - The Home Inspector's Journal - Home Inspectors Forum, News &amp Resources shortly after Nick did his little purchase of the similar Home Inspector Forums, News, Resources, Education and Events Mike had something that Nick wanted and Mike made the trade, or that is how I understand what happened.

As for inspectopedia, inspectapedia or inspectorpedia it makes no difference to me as I do not use or participate on any of them.

Last edited by Scott Patterson; 01-14-2011 at 02:35 PM.
    Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Hi Don, I agree about the personal attacks and I don't think you will find one from me. All I have done is to point out the facts as I see them or as they are published. What do you think about the information on this site? Copyright and Trademark Lawyers Directory - How to Resolve Copyright and Trademark Violations - Plagiarism on the Web: Web Theft Hall of Shame

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Scott claims
    All I have done is to point out the facts as I see them or as they are published.
    Then why didn't you point out the facts as you found them published on InterNACHI's message board. You know, the thread you visited 2 weeks ago, where we meticulously posted the domain name registration dates of INSPECTOPEDIA.COM and the johnny-come-lately, misspelled, knock-off?

Lisa Endza
    InterNACHI

Scott;

You actually visited that place??

OK, say Two Hail Marys and all is forgiven.

Darren www.aboutthehouseinspections.com
    'Whizzing & pasting & pooting through the day (Ronnie helping Kenny helping burn his poots away!) (FZ)

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Miller View Post
    Scott;

You actually visited that place??

OK, say Two Hail Marys and all is forgiven.
    Ya, I admit that I'm actually an unmoderated guest. About the only time I visit is when I'm told of a post that might pique my interest. I post every now and then to help folks or in an attempt to get the truth out. I behave myself and treat folks with respect when I visit and post anything.

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Scott claims Then why didn't you point out the facts as you found them published on InterNACHI's message board. You know, the thread you visited 2 weeks ago, where we meticulously posted the domain name registration dates of INSPECTOPEDIA.COM and the johnny-come-lately, misspelled, knock-off?
    Sorry, but I do not recall seeing that thread..... Anyway as I said it is not my battle....

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Scott says
    All I have done is to point out the facts as I see them or as they are published.
    and
    I post every now and then to help folks or in an attempt to get the truth out.
    Great. Where will you be posting "in attempt to get the truth out" that INSPECTOPEDIA.COM was registered long before the misspelled, knock-off, that disparages its customers?

Lisa Endza
    InterNACHI

Scott says and Great. Where will you be posting "in attempt to get the truth out" that INSPECTOPEDIA.COM was registered long before the misspelled, knock-off, that disparages its customers?
    Who are we to belive?
    Copyright and Trademark Lawyers Directory - How to Resolve Copyright and Trademark Violations - Plagiarism on the Web: Web Theft Hall of Shame or INSPECTOPEDIA.COM

Seems like someone is not telling the truth. I guess with them both out in the open folks can make their own opinion up. Me? I really do not care.

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Scott says and Great. Where will you be posting to tell everyone that INSPECTOPEDIA.COM was registered long before the misspelled, knock-off, that disparages its customers?

If what you claim is true, shouldn't inspecta'who ever', be help responsible for disparging/lying about nacho members on a national site used by millions everday.

Or are you just spinning some more crap and using it as another excuse for you to spam this site?

www.inspectaz.com

Ted Menelly Guest

All of this is bull

Anyone can create any domain name and purchase that domain name if it is not already owned by someone else and furthermore have it be any type of website they wish.

It matters not. As far as who used what first who cares.

Now as far as inspectionnews.com and inspectionews.com that may just be another story all together. Inspectionews.com is a bought domain name that is just a domain director and a blatant attempt to grab they market share. It is directed to a completely different website address.

I could by inspectionews because the .biz and org and others are not used or bought yet and I could make them any type of website I felt to create.

Personally I believe everyone should stop this closely related websites that have almost the same name but until it becomes illegal to do so law suits are a serious joke and unprofessional background noise and only make people stay away, not approach or accept with open arms.

As far as Inspectopia, it is not inspectopedia or inspectapedia and does not relate as the other two do in an inspection business encyclopedia. That is more of a grand place to find inspectors as in utopia for home buyers to find. As far as the logo I find them completely different. There are so many squares of different colors out there with a house shape in the middle from inspectors everywhere. Just more background noise trying to make something of it.

As far as the open advertisement that one particular Inspector association does on here thru its employees or part owners or whom ever they are or claim to be, and I do not just mean the banners, I think it looks like a company grovelling to get more inspectors and so unprofessional I would not consider going in that direction because it is just more background noise and totally unprofessional. It is just more of that background noise. It is simply an open business trying to gain more profit and certainly not just an inspector association. If I hear one more time about it is all free I will throw up. The profit comes in around anything they advertise as free because once sucked in they start raking in the money. For anyone to advertise it is all free is an open scam in itself because everyone on the planet knows nothing in life is free. They will get their money one way or another.

Guilt by association, I believe, was brought to attention because of the hideous background noise and unprofessional that takes place on a regular basis.

AHIT, ASHI, NAHI etc etc etc etc do not have their employees or part business owners or what ever they may call themselves openly advertise grovelling for new prey to enter the nest. They act in a professional manner and advertise like the other banner advertisers do on here. I praise them. They certainly do not advertise "for free" to suck the folks in to make their money.

As far as the inspectopedia.com or inspectapedia.com??? a misspelled knock off? Inspecta, inspecto with pedia on the end? Misspelled what. Neither one is an actual name of anything other than their created name and website. It is only misspelled because one chooses to believe theirs is spelled right.

This noise keeps going and going and going and never stops. I have been on this site for years now and it keeps going and going and going.

Lisa

Your company already advertises on here. Why don't you leave it at that.....wait, I know, because your company may advertise that everything is free but it rakes in small fortunes by getting more inspectors on board. Hm, so I guess it is not quite free, huh.

Nothing in life is free.

Scott Patterson bewilderingly wonders
    Who are we to belive?...Seems like someone is not telling the truth.
    Dan Harris bewilderingly wonders
    If what you claim is true...
    Are you sure you guys are inspectors? It seems like the minute I prove the information you posted is incorrect, you all of a sudden become incapable of investigating the WHOIS function of Network Solutions for yourself.

Lisa Endza
    InterNACHI

Scott Patterson bewilderingly wonders Dan Harris bewilderingly wonders Are you sure you guys are inspectors? It seems like the minute I prove the information you posted is incorrect, you all of a sudden become incapable of investigating the WHOIS function of Network Solutions for yourself.
    I could care less about investigating whois. I'm just very glad I don't pay nicki to market me, then have some large website where customers go to find an inspector, see them post some type of beware warning about me and my ethics

"It seems like the minute I prove the information you posted is incorrect"
    LOL we all know if nicki says it's true it's gotta be true

www.inspectaz.com

Are you sure you guys are inspectors?
    We all certainly know you are not an inspector; rather you are just the mouth that roars....and roars...and roars

Gee; do you ever listen to what you say?

Darren www.aboutthehouseinspections.com
    'Whizzing & pasting & pooting through the day (Ronnie helping Kenny helping burn his poots away!) (FZ)

Ted Menelly Guest

Scott Patterson bewilderingly wonders Dan Harris bewilderingly wonders Are you sure you guys are inspectors? It seems like the minute I prove the information you posted is incorrect, you all of a sudden become incapable of investigating the WHOIS function of Network Solutions for yourself.
    Shameless misspelled Knock offs ????????????????????????

inspectionews.com a domain forwarder

Consumer Advocacy Group, Inc.** Gromicko@msn.com
    518 KIMBERTON RD PHOENIXVILLE, PA 19460-4737 US
    Phone: 7202728578 Fax: 6504292057
    Technical Contact : Network Solutions, LLC. customerservice@networksolutions.com
    13861 Sunrise Valley Drive Herndon, VA 20171 US
    Phone: 1-888-642-9675 Fax: 571-434-4620

Record expires on 29-Jun-2011
    Record created on 29-Jun-2003
    Database last updated on 04-Jan-2010
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inspectionnews.com
    Technical Contact: Hann Tech Marketing Links Brian Hannigan ( webmaster@HANNTECH.COM) +1.7143660672 Fax: 714-361-0124 2908 CALLE GAUCHO SAN CLEMENTE, CA 92673-3014 US Status: Locked Name Servers: NS.HOST4U.NET NS2.HOST4U.NET Creation date: 21 Oct 1998 04:00:00Expiration date: 20 Oct 2011 04:00:00

Lisa

You really need to do yourself (communication director)
    and your company INACHI a favor and stop posting in these threads.
    It makes you and your company look bad. I am actually sorry I had to
    say that but it truly does put you in a bad light as well as the
    company you work for.

When I post something foolish it makes me look the fool because I am my
    company.

When you post something that is foolish it makes you and the countless
    inspectors look not so bright in the light of the public as well
    as your company. Quit while you are only a little behind.
    Quit before you do more damage.

Read my post #9.

And besides, neither InterNACHI or this site, is harming inspectors in the manner that is the topic of this thread (see post #1). InspectOpedia has no such warnings.

Lisa Endza
    InterNACHI

Read my post #9.
    And your point is? I recall very well when you bashed this site, called it a nazi site, them bragged how you hijacked it by leaving an N out of this sites website.

Then you claim TIJ nicki gave the site to Mike out of the goodness of his heart LOL LOL/. From what I gather Mike played the same card as nick and Mike beat him at his own game.

Now if only ASHI would stand up for their members right to not be openingly bashed and slandered by nick, ASHI members would win as well.

Last edited by Dan Harris; 01-14-2011 at 05:13 PM.
    www.inspectaz.com

Read my post #9.

InspectOpedia has no such warnings.
    Huhhh... What does this site have to do with this topic?

www.inspectaz.com

Dan, so you insist on making this an ASHI thing? OK.

If ASHI has adopted entrance requirements, has quit using the same beginner's exam used by many states to license newbies as the basis for issuing their highest "certified" membership level and/or has stopped encouraging their 30-second, online, unqualified associates to go out and perform a certain number of fee-paid inspections for unsuspecting consumers as the only way to achieve full membership, please let me know, and I will personally correct our position on ASHI. Pointing this out in response to you claiming we ASHI-bash, is not bashing. In the words of Scott Patterson
    I post every now and then to help folks or in an attempt to get the truth out.
    This is typically the point in the thread where some ding dong jumps in and complains that I brought up ASHI, totally disregarding Dan's post about ASHI made just prior to mine. Let's see who will be the ding dong tonight.

Lisa Endza
    InterNACHI

This is typically the point in the thread where some ding dong jumps in and complains that I brought up ASHI, totally disregarding Dan's post about ASHI made just prior to mine. Let's see who will be the ding dong tonight.
    Thats cool, the number of vewiers doubled since you posted. Veiwers aren't checking this topic out to see your ramblings about ASHI , they are checking it out to see how nacho inspectors have a warning notice, next to their name, and are being accused of plagiarism on a Home Inspector locator site.. If other members with out their name listed on that site don't think this cannot affect their creditability with the public, I have a 20' snow man from Mesa AZ to sell them.,

The longer this topic stays alive, more veiwers can see what happens when they send you their hard earned $s for your useless instant on line Home Inspector kiddie quiz certificiation.

Last edited by Dan Harris; 01-14-2011 at 06:46 PM.
    www.inspectaz.com

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Patterson View Post
    Ya, I admit that I'm actually an unmoderated guest. About the only time I visit is when I'm told of a post that might pique my interest. I post every now and then to help folks or in an attempt to get the truth out. I behave myself and treat folks with respect when I visit and post anything.
    That is why most NACHI members respect you Scott.
    You are not a NACHI "thread stalker" like a few of the guys that have posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Harris View Post
    And your point is? I recall very well when you bashed this site, called it a nazi site, them bragged how you hijacked it by leaving an N out of this sites website.

Then you claim TIJ nicki gave the site to Mike out of the goodness of his heart LOL LOL/. From what I gather Mike played the same card as nick and Mike beat him at his own game.

Now if only ASHI would stand up for their members right to not be openingly bashed and slandered by nick, ASHI members would win as well.
    TIJ is a joke.
    The character running that blog heavily edits and moderates what members are allowed to say or they get banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Elliott View Post
    TIJ is a joke.
    The character running that blog heavily edits and moderates what members are allowed to say or they get banned.
    I don't understand the bashing of the TIJ site. The members there decided that's the format they want, if anyone wants to play by the same rules they are more than welcome to join in the conversations.

I get a lot of info from that site. In all honesty if you exclude advertizing , chest pounding, topics about how to inspect a light bulb, and other BS on the nacho board, you will find as much or more usefull infomation on the TIJ siteover a 24 hr period as you will find in the same time on the nacho board.

www.inspectaz.com

I don't understand the bashing of the TIJ site. The members there decided that's the format they want, if anyone wants to play by the same rules they are more than welcome to join in the conversations.

I get a lot of info from that site. In all honesty if you exclude advertizing , chest pounding, topics about how to inspect a light bulb, and other BS on the nacho board, you will find as much or more usefull infomation on the TIJ siteover a 24 hr period as you will find in the same time on the nacho board.
    Which members decided?
    The only ones left not thrown out for any disagreement with the moderators,who kiss Mike O's backside.

That is nothing but a personal blog and I doubt you will ever talk over there like here if you know what is good for you.

The NACHO board as you call it allows members to say what they wish with zero moderation and has more traffic than any other forum in the industry.
    Not hard to look up facts if wish.

Apologies to Brian who runs a fine forum at this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Elliott View Post
    Which members decided?
    The only ones left not thrown out for any disagreement with the moderators,who kiss Mike O's backside.

That is nothing but a personal blog and I doubt you will ever talk over there like here if you know what is good for you.

The NACHO board as you call it allows members to say what they wish with zero moderation and has more traffic than any other forum in the industry.
    Not hard to look up facts if wish.

Apologies to Brian who runs a fine forum at this site.
    I have several posts there. Never felt like I wasen't welcome.

More trafic on the nacho site ? Maybe so, of course the National Enquirer will sell out an informative magazine, many times over.

More hits than this site, it's kinda hard to compete with bots, or what ever those non human computer thingies are

www.inspectaz.com

Bob, back to the topic.
    What do you think about Guilt by Association?

www.inspectaz.com

Bob, back to the topic.
    What do you think about Guilt by Association?
    Well if you lurked over at the discussion on the NACHI board you would know that what the guy over there is not being fair to members.
    It seems juvenile to not simply take it to court rather than rile up the majority of certified Inspectors in the country .
    My name is not on there but the guys should have been notified and personally I recommended a class action suit for slander.
    Go over the entire list and you will see this Sean guy picked and choose by leaving off some and those that complained.
    Does that last part make sense to you?

Now personally I like the site and there should be more like it but the guy is a jerk to do what he did to individual owners and their families whether you hate NACHI as your thousands of posts on NACHI at every HI site in the country testify.
    Did Nick flirt with your wife at a convention or something? .

Why Nick stirs up trouble is a mystery to me but his results speak for them selves.
    Imagine where ASHI would be if Nick was in charge of marketing

...is NACHI more a business than a association? maybe,but so what!
    I have a state license so all I care is what is my tiny $300 or so a year gonna do for my business.

Every time I think about joining ASHI I ask myself that same question and just stick with NACHI because I have more marketing and educational benefits that way.
    I am in Chicago where ASHI is headquartered not far down the road from me but not one single time has a client asked which one I belong to.
    Sorry but I do not really count NAHI as they are kinda on the way out from what I can tell.I always wonder why people join that one?
    Good inspectors in all associations however(even that independent one).

Look how Lisa comes here armed with knowledge and notice how there is always something new to look forward to over at NACHI.
    Nick owns it (So what) who really gives a hoot as he gets it done.
    I am happy and most every year get gifts that pay for my membership alone.

How in my right mind could I have issues with anything Nick does as this is not government and he well knows that if he shafted us we would jump ship like rats.

We have a few goof balls but what family doesn't.
    I do what is best for my business, period.
    Also I expect everyone here does what is best for their business which means certain areas of the country like in small towns where Agents still control your work and ask (are you ASHI) you better join them or go hungry.(understood) but glad it is not me and only I decide.

I'm a nachi member... a long time viewer of Dan's Site..it started when I started, or pretty close anyway.

In business, we can have "beefs" with one another... jumping on a bandwagon and thinking the "Finger Pointing" benefits anyone is a JOKE.

If members from all 3 assoc's stood in front of customer and argued which is best... the customer would probably choose the NONE OF THE ABOVE BOX

I think where the person who is putting "WARNING" next to people's names, is discrediting themselves. We should fight our battles without dragging civilians in.

To assume that you further your point by throwing your supporters under the bus is stupid and foolish.

When your competition calls and asks you questions, do you SELL YOUR SELF OR BASH OTHERS?

Last edited by Tim Spargo; 01-16-2011 at 03:41 PM.

Mitchell Toelle Guest

Tim S.,

I think it's interesting that your name is not affiliated with any association on the Inspecta.... site, although you belong to iNach... I'm sure there's a simple explaination for that but found it curious.

BTW, ever visited the CREIA Chapter over in your area? Love to have ya.