Michael Evans Guest

Default ICC Reinforced concrete and ACI???

I am taking the ICC exam for concrete special inspector tomorrow. But I have a question about the requirements to get the certificate and the associates certificate.

ICC web site says; 1: Pass ICC then, 2: get ACI by submitting work experience affidavits to get the certificate. Then to achieve the associates certificate I have up to 6 years to get ACI Grade 1 cert from ACI, after which all I got to do is submit the ACI grade 1 cert to ICC to get the ICC associates cert. Right?

I already have my ACI grade 1 certificate. I am taking my ICC exam tomorrow. If I pass my ICC tomorrow do I still have to submit my work affidavits to ACI or can I just submit my current cert from ACI without all the paper work and get the ICC assoiciates?

I have tried to contact ICC... referred to web site...no help. Contacted ACI and she basically just read me what was on the web site and did not answer any questions. I just want to do the least amount of paperwork as possible without doing it over and over again.