Default websites on smart phones

Seems people are using smart phones more and more to access the web.

I don't have a smart phone, but I recently started thinking about how my website appears on one, and was glad I did when my daughter sent me a screen shot from her iPhone.
    It wasn't terrible, but definitely needed some tweaking.
    There is a "call" button ( it IS a phone, after all), that doesn't appear on my site on a computer, that I don't know how to re-locate. It overlaps with my company name.

Any tech savvy guys out there with wisdom to share on this general subject? I have already contacted my website provider about the call button. No response yet.

Similar Threads:
    OREP Insurance
    "There is no exception to the rule that every rule has an exception." -James Thurber, writer and cartoonist (1894-1961)
    www.ArnoldHomeInspections.com

Default Re: websites on smart phones

Quote Originally Posted by John Arnold View Post
    Seems people are using smart phones more and more to access the web.

I don't have a smart phone, but I recently started thinking about how my website appears on one, and was glad I did when my daughter sent me a screen shot from her iPhone.
    It wasn't terrible, but definitely needed some tweaking.
    There is a "call" button ( it IS a phone, after all), that doesn't appear on my site on a computer, that I don't know how to re-locate. It overlaps with my company name.

Any tech savvy guys out there with wisdom to share on this general subject? I have already contacted my website provider about the call button. No response yet.
    You need to have the site optimized for mobile viewing. It's address would then be m.yoursite.com Note the "m" in front. This usually strips out most of the graphics but the links are still active.
    Check here: 5 free ways to create a mobile version of your website - Instant Fundas
    Good Luck,
    Dana

True Professionals, Inc. Property Consultant
    877-466-8504