Ron Bibler Guest

Default Anybody here seen my old friend Max?

Anybody here seen my old friend Max... After 12 years of love and companionship from Max my Labrador... I had to put him down...

Funny how these guys can get to your heart...

Max One of a kind... Good boy Max ... Job well done

Best

Ron

Similar Threads:
    Crawl Space Creeper

Default Re: Anybody here seen my old friend Max?

My condolences Ron. I had to put my black lab Max down about 5 years ago. He was only 9. I feel your pain.
    Jack

ron

i have felt your pain--i lost my choc lab HARLEY last year and i cried for two weeks. they are truely our best friends. i'm 63--no more painful losses for me. it rips your heart out

god bless

charlie

Spring City/Surrounding Philadelphia area

My condolescences Ron. People who are not pet people don't understand losing a pet is like losing a family member. Our golden retriever Duncan turned 13 this past November. Every day we still have with her is a gift.

"It takes a big man to cry. It takes an even bigger man to laugh at that man". - Jack Handey

We have had to "euthanize" many great dogs over the years. It never gets easier. Why can't they just die in their sleep??

Sorry to hear that.
    I had to do the same thing about 4 years ago. Still miss him.

' correct a wise man and you gain a friend... correct a fool and he'll bloody your nose'.

Ron Bibler Guest

Looks like we have a Labrador fan club on Inspection new...

I will give it a little time and then we will get another Black Lab...

We need a dog around the property. My wife feels safe when we have a dog on the property...

And I feel safe in that she is not going to drag out her 12gage-shot gun every time she hears a noise out side. L.O.L.

Best

Ron

Ron, sorry for your loss.
    Our choc lab, Cruiser, still up and running. He replaced Jagger our first choc lab but it took him awhile to do so.

If a man empties his purse into his head no one can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest
    Benjamin Franklin

Ted Menelly Guest

I will never have another dog for many reasons but the biggest one is I have lost too many over the years. 8 to 15 years and a couple less than that.

Sorry for your loss, Ron.

I had a black lab years ago. We had sent him to a bird hunting school here that cost about grand at the time.

The day after picking him up we went quail hunting. I shot a few quail that afternoon and they fell into a pond on this place we were at. Darth jumped in to the water to fetch them and went under and never came up. We never were able to find him or have a clue what happened to him. Water was too deep and murky to locate him.

rick

Here's photo of Max and the two dogs we got to fill the void. I miss Max every day.

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images

Ron Bibler Guest

Hey Jack this is a photo of my Max Man when he was around 4months...

Best

Ron

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images

No more pets, too painful when it's their time.

Darrel Hood Guest

Ron,
    I cannot imagine life without a good dog around. The two new dogs won't fill the void; they will win their own places in your heart.

Darrel Hood
    DILIGENT PROPERTY SERVICES

Nolan Kienitz Guest

Ron - Best wishes. Fully understand. Lost my best buddy "April" 2-1/2 years ago. She was a Dalmatian we got through the Dalmatian Rescue when living in Denver.

She was with us for 15 years.

My wife and I finally took a HUGE step a rescued a puppy this past week from a shelter over in Southeast Texas.

He (Baxter) is becoming my new "best buddy".

Ron: Sorry for you loss. Been there, done that way too many times. Three times in the past two years. A Greyhound, a Dobie mix and a Pom, all rescues.

It's part of the price we dog lovers pay to include them in our lives. When their quality of life gets too bad, it's the kindest way to handle it. One of the best ways is to get back on the horse so to speak. Get another pup and lavish the love on them. It helps. I now have two AKC Champion Otterhounds, a very rare breed with less than a 1000 in the world. We just added a new pup to the mix with a 10 week old Redbone Coonhound bitch named Abigale. Hopefully, we will put a Championship on her too in the coming year or two.

True Professionals, Inc. Property Consultant
    877-466-8504