imported_John Smith Guest

Cool Its Friday night and Im reading InspectionNews

Used to be I was out chasing girls.
    Used to be we probably indulged in too much alcohol.

I guess Im getting older, when I get enjoyment on Friday nights from reading posts on home inspection. Truth is, Im much happier now than I was when I was chasing girls or indulging in too much alcohol.

Im home, healthy, making decent money, enjoying learning from my peers who I aspire to become as knowledgeable as.

I guess I can have another drink and chase the wife around the house. At least Im more sure I will get lucky than before I got married (20 years ago).

Similar Threads:
    Member Benefits1

Default Re: Its Friday night and Im reading InspectionNews

Don't forget the pics.

Quote Originally Posted by imported_John Smith View Post
    Used to be I was out chasing girls.
    Used to be we probably indulged in too much alcohol.

I guess Im getting older, when I get enjoyment on Friday nights from reading posts on home inspection. Truth is, Im much happier now than I was when I was chasing girls or indulging in too much alcohol.

Im home, healthy, making decent money, enjoying learning from my peers who I aspire to become as knowledgeable as.

I guess I can have another drink and chase the wife around the house. At least Im more sure I will get lucky than before I got married (20 years ago).
    Your post couldn't possibly be anymore applicable to my life. At this time 10 years ago I was just thinking of heading out for the night... Now, I'm thinking of another drink and the couch.... It's funny how the priorities change. Cheers!

Richard Rushing Guest

Yup... I know what'cha mean.

My idea of 'loading the dishwasher' is getting the old lady drunk.

RR