TTOUCH Guest

Lightbulb Hot Tub Inspectors?

Hello everyone,
    I'm in the process of buying a house in New Jersey and am looking for an inspector who will check out an indoor hot tub to make sure its in working order. Does anyone have any referrals? Thank you.

Similar Threads:
    Inspection Referral

Default Re: Hot Tub Inspectors?

Quote Originally Posted by TTOUCH View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I'm in the process of buying a house in New Jersey and am looking for an inspector who will check out an indoor hot tub to make sure its in working order. Does anyone have any referrals? Thank you.
    Are you serving wine and cheese? Bring own towel? You do realize that checking out a hot tub does take hours, an inspection is another thing entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by TTOUCH View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I would contact an inspector in the area that has been in business for several years. As for the hot tub, I would ask the inspector if they look at them. Many do not inspect them, I don't. I can just about guarantee something will be wrong with almost any hot tub in a home.

I recommend that my clients have the hot tub inspected by a pool/hot tub company.

If you need an inspector go to this site and find-a-inspector.... American Society of Home Inspectors, ASHI

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Ron Bibler Guest

Look inside or around the unit and find the Manufacture information. Then contact a Hot tub contractor that is authorized to inspect and work on that brand... YOUR GOING TO NEED HIS SERVICE DOWN THE ROAD.

There are so many brands that no one home inspector is going to have up to date info on that one unit.

I love Bubble bath in a hot tub L.O.L.

Be smart...

Best

Ron