Spring City/Surrounding Philadelphia area

Default For Baseball Fans

A Phillies fan, a Mets fan, and a Yankees fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves his team the most. The Mets fan insists he is the most loyal. ''This is for the Mets'', he yells, and jumps off the mountain. Not to be outdone, the Philllies fan is next to profess his love for his team. He yells "This is for the Phillies!!" and pushes the Yankees fan off the mountain.

Go Phils!!!

Similar Threads:
    OREP Insurance
    "It takes a big man to cry. It takes an even bigger man to laugh at that man". - Jack Handey

Default Re: For Baseball Fans

Baseball is just all wrong. A man with 4 balls cannot walk.

rick

C.Johnson Guest

REDS WIN! REDS WIN! Walk off on Opening Day!
    @ Nick I just HOPE we don't have to see you guys in the Playoffs this year At least not the first round again! Good Luck to ur Phillies, Rematch's are Great!

ROCKIES ALL THE WAY THIS YEAR---CARGO MVP

The Yankees made history yesterday.
    It was the first time EVER, in ANY sport that 3 players (Jeter, Rivera & Posada) play together for 17 consecutive years.

These guys may be old (for ball player), but they're pretty good.

Unfortunately, the METS ownership has, and still are taking a beating from the Madoff BS. I give them only about 5% chance that the team stays together for the entire year. I do see them getting rid of Reyes, Beltran and Santana right around the break if not sooner.

I do wish everyone (including those dreaded Phillies & the 'wicked' BoSox) an injury free season and I'm sure more trash talking is coming.

Darren www.aboutthehouseinspections.com
    'Whizzing & pasting & pooting through the day (Ronnie helping Kenny helping burn his poots away!) (FZ)

Mr. Johnson, this ones for YOU!

I saw this the other day in a basement. Memories of the Big Red Machine winning 1975 WS and one of the greatest games ever played.

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Darren www.aboutthehouseinspections.com
    'Whizzing & pasting & pooting through the day (Ronnie helping Kenny helping burn his poots away!) (FZ)

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Miller View Post
    I saw this the other day in a basement. Memories of the Big Red Machine winning 1975 WS and one of the greatest games ever played.
    That just breaks my heart. Probably still one of the greatest series ever plyed. I can picture Carlton Fisk's walk-off in game 6 liek it was yesterday. It took almost another 30 years for the Sox to finally win it.

I sometimes think it was more fun coming close and losing for so many years, with people trying to figure out how to reverse the curse of the bambino.

I remember a street sign that said "Reverse Course". Someone crossed out the "o" in course and added the word "the" between "reverse" and "course". It was brilliant.

Now, everyone expects them to win every year. It was a great off-seaon and hopes are high again for this season.

Today is opening day for the Sox, and I'm watching it snow outside. Good thing they're playing in Texas.

Jack Ahern Guest

Thumbs up Re: For Baseball Fans

Baseball season this year will be FUN FUN FUN. Go Sox!

Ted Williams Guest

Unfortunately, my Nationals will have to play the Braves and Phillies some 35 times this year. Ugh. At least we actually played a solid game with no errors yesterday.

Spring City/Surrounding Philadelphia area

YESSSSSS!!! That's the way you win an opener baby. 3 runs in the bottom of the 9th.

GO PHILS!!!!!!!

"It takes a big man to cry. It takes an even bigger man to laugh at that man". - Jack Handey