Thread: Help Wanted

Donald Lovering Guest

Default Help Wanted

I asked and was granted permission to post on the site from Brian:
    HELP WANTED:
    The examination Board of Professional Home Inspectors has started to seek out the best and brightest for two anticipated Board Member openings. You will need to have five years experience as a full time Home Inspector,have a background in Business operations.Our test has become the International Standard for Home Inspector CompetancyThese positions provide for free travel ,hotel and meals while on Board business. We are a working board for which everyone participates and reaps the benefits.Transportation to and from our interviews will be paid by EBPHI.To be considered for one of these positions please snail mail your resume prior to May 5,2011 to:

EBPHI Board Postions
    53 Regional Drive, Ste. 1
    Concord,NH 03301

Similar Threads:
    OREP Insurance

Post Re: Help Wanted

Is there a place where biographical information on current board members is posted?

Randall Aldering GHI BAOM MSM
    Housesmithe Inspection
    www.housesmithe.com

Default Re: Help Wanted

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Aldering View Post
    Is there a place where biographical information on current board members is posted?
    No, you will not find bio information on the current board members.
    This is the web page that list the directors National Home Inspector Examination - EBPHI - About Us - Board of Directors

I see that they have not updated it yet. I'm no longer on the board, I served on it for 6 years or my term limit.

I would highly recommend anyone that wants to serve the profession to put their name in the hat.

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com