Thread: E Course

Default E Course

Dale, So as not do drift too far on the other link you started;

How far are you on developing the on-line courses that several of us Texans have said we'll pony up for? I'll bet there are folks from the U.S. who would sign up too.

Trust me, it can't be difficult to qualify for TREC CEU credit.

Member Benefits1
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    - Paul Fix

Default Re: E Course

There sure are some of us from the good ole U.S. that would pony up also but, Isn't Texas part of the U.S.? Not that I blame you for having a hard time admitting it.

Quote Originally Posted by wayne soper View Post
    Isn't Texas part of the U.S.? Not that I blame you for having a hard time admitting it.
    I thought it was Mexico North????

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Mexico is part of the US now isn't it?

Mike Schulz License 393
    Affordable Home Inspections
    www.houseinspections.com

Jerry, I am in Mexico North or South Texas, which runs about to Matamoros. San Antonio and above is Texas proper. East texas used to end at a place called Loozyanna. Now it ends in a place that used to be called Floorda, until the King Ranch bought it a couple of years ago. Least that's what we're told.

Wayne, I have proof. Corpus Christi International Airport only has flights from Atlanta, Las Vegas, Houston, and Dallas. I don't know. I just assumed we were a different Country and y'all were just an occupying force. You annexed us before I was born. I didn't sign on. Anyway, I tried to start a movement to secede, but it never went anywhere. An old guy finally explained it to me. We send you every no count scurilous bastard we can breed down here, and in return, you give us Federal money and military bases. He thinks it's a good deal. I'm not too sure.

You have to look on a map and see where Corpus Christi is. From there, look east. I'm on that barrier Island. Heck, when I get to Dallas, I think I've traveled abroad. I drove to Amarillo once. I had to stop and ask directions about 20 times. The guy's voice on the GPS said, "Hell I don't know. Your on your own."

The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    - Paul Fix

Richard Rushing Guest

Yup... you try and inspect in this weather and see if your arse doesen't get just tad tanned too.

Wanna loose 10 lbs every day... come on down and I'll show you how in my patented attic inspection weight reduction program. Just $199.99 for the first 30 lbs and just $5.00 a pound after that.

Tan-- wanna tan too? No problem. Just $19.95/ month and you can become tanned just like Julio on the roof across the street.

Come on down to Tejas, we've got room for all you folks...

RR

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images

Hey Mike,
    Did anybody ever tell you that that town name where you live sounds kind of erotic? I take that back. It sounds outright dirty. I like it. I think I'll try to get my daughter to change the name of the soon to arrive grandaughter from Tess to Faquay Varina. I like it.

Whoa, talk about drift? Anybody else out there willing to commit to online training from Dale? Brian, go sell him!

- Paul Fix

Fuquay Varina, I like it too. You should here people try and pronouce it. Most people opt out and won't even try. Ohh it's french too !

Mike Schulz License 393
    Affordable Home Inspections
    www.houseinspections.com

Quote Originally Posted by Thom Walker View Post
    "Hell I don't know. Your on your own."
    Now THAT'S funny.

Thanks for the chuckle.
    Bruce in Tyler which is practically Louise-e-anna

Kevin Stewart Guest

Quote:
    Originally Posted by wayne soper View Post
    Isn't Texas part of the U.S.? Not that I blame you for having a hard time admitting it.
    I thought it was Mexico North????

That would make you 'Texicans' right, you got the internet in the third world?

Kevin Stewart

Dale W. Feb Guest

Talking Re: E Course

This thread started out by talking about "ponying up" and ended up a "stray". Will you guys quit horsing around?

As far as the on-line education goes, the F.I.R.E. EDC (educational development committee) has been discussing this for a couple of years. There are two problems we face, the quality of the delivery system and the cost. A good delivery is expensive. The F.I.R.E. Service does not want to deliver anything but top notch education. The majority of the cost is up-front and the attendance is not guaranteed. If there are any suggestions, we are very open to new ideas. We do what to deliver both electronic and on-site education. We believe that a mixture of both would be beneficial to all. We are currently working on a new set of educational classes. We will let you know as soon as they are complete and ready for delivery. Please contact me directly with any suggestions, links or contacts.

Thank you.

Dale

We will let you know as soon as they are complete and ready for delivery...

Any further word on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Dale W. Feb View Post
    This thread started out by talking about "ponying up" and ended up a "stray". Will you guys quit horsing around?

As far as the on-line education goes, the F.I.R.E. EDC (educational development committee) has been discussing this for a couple of years. There are two problems we face, the quality of the delivery system and the cost. A good delivery is expensive. The F.I.R.E. Service does not want to deliver anything but top notch education. The majority of the cost is up-front and the attendance is not guaranteed. If there are any suggestions, we are very open to new ideas. We do what to deliver both electronic and on-site education. We believe that a mixture of both would be beneficial to all. We are currently working on a new set of educational classes. We will let you know as soon as they are complete and ready for delivery. Please contact me directly with any suggestions, links or contacts.

Thank you.
    Dale,

Thanks for the redirect.

Prepay Installments work for me.
    Charter Members pay up front towards "discounted" education to get this puppy financed and up and running.

badair http://www.adairinspection.com Garland, TX 75042
    Commercial-Residential-Construction-EIFS-Stucco-ACMV-Infrared Thermography
    life is the random lottery of events followed by numerous narrow escapes...accept the good