Thread: Great site...

Default Great site...

Hello All -

I stumbled across this site looking for info on a Zurn Pex lawsuit. I work for a plumbing wholesaler, so I'm sure I'll spend most of my time in the plumbing section.

Thanks to all the pros out there taking the time to share their knowledge / advice / horror stories. This place is great.

Steve

Similar Threads:
    OREP Insurance

Default Re: Great site...

Yes it is a great site, but unfortunately too slow - at least on my computers.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Arcaro View Post
    too slow - at least on my computers.
    Time TO defragment, clean those bad Registry entries, get rid of the Trojan Horses or upgrade Your System.

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Last edited by Billy Stephens; 04-15-2011 at 09:20 AM. Reason: ADDED To
    It Might have Choked Artie But it ain't gone'a choke Stymie! Our Gang " The Pooch " (1932)
    Billy J. Stephens HI Service Memphis TN.

William Brady Guest

Can someone tell me why by the time I get the email from Inspections News of a new thread that hundreds on inspectors have responded to it already? I usually open them right away to see whats new and I find that so many have responded. Does this go out in stages?

I know what you mean William. I truly believe that some people "live" on this site...and that' a GOOD thing! I try to check in nearly every day myself to keep up on the latest. I don't wait for the email notices.

Perhaps the time zone change has an affect as well. It's 3 hours earlier on the east coast than where I am so those boys are out of bed earlier and back home from jobs earlier and so on-line earlier.

I guess we should be thankful that there ARE lots of replies to questions. This IS the greatest site for HI's.

By the way guys, to help keep it that way, although the site is free, Brian could use some donations on occasion. Even as little as a couple of bucks.

Go Brian!!

Beacon Inspection Services
    Proudly Serving the Greater Henderson and Las Vegas Valley Area in Southern Nevada!
    Like Beacon On Facebook

William Brady Guest

Thanks Bob good thinking. But you said east coast and you list at a Nevada Location????? My kid calls from Boston 8 am his time 6 my time. Can't seems to make the it's to early to call argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Knauff View Post

Perhaps the time zone change has an affect as well. It's 3 hours earlier on the east coast than where I am

!

Quote Originally Posted by William Brady View Post
    . But you said east coast and you list at a Nevada Location?????

It Might have Choked Artie But it ain't gone'a choke Stymie! Our Gang " The Pooch " (1932)
    Billy J. Stephens HI Service Memphis TN.

Sorry about the time switch, William. I had that backwards. It's my "Old Timers" kicking in!

Beacon Inspection Services
    Proudly Serving the Greater Henderson and Las Vegas Valley Area in Southern Nevada!
    Like Beacon On Facebook