Thread: CrossOver

Default CrossOver

Is anyone using InspectVue with CrossOver on a Mac? I currently use a Mac with VmWare Fusion. Would like to dump the Virtual Machine and just use InspectVue with CrossOver. Thanks in advance

Steve

OREP Insurance

Question Re: CrossOver

Steve...how did you do? I'm using IV4.1 on Windows 7 and having registry runtime error 55 problems.

Default Re: CrossOver

I use Parallels and XP on my Mac to run Inspectvue. I like this setup a lot. Have not heard of Crossover.

Jack,
    Which Parallels are you using- 6 or 7? I have Parallels 6 on a new I-Mac (with Windows 7) and the newest inspectvue 4.1 gets run time 55 errors and I can't even open the program. Tech support at inspectvue fixed it two days ago and now am stuck again.

How long have you been using the Mac-Parallels-XP set up? Had any glitches? I'm thinking to take Windows 7 out and install XP instead.
    Thanks
    JP

I'm using Ver 6 and XP. I have used it for almost a year now. I did have a motherboard go out when I was first starting to use Parallels, so I had those horrible thoughts of "What did this #$%^& software do to my computer".
    However, it was fixed under warranty and all has been fine since.

I really like Parallels. I can use my MacBook Pro with all my Apple stuff, and can still run XP for the inspection software, and go back and forth at will.

Thanks Jack,
    I will ditch 7 and back to XP.
    JP