Default Very Easy, Less Than 5 Minutes Inspection-Mobile, AL

We have a need for an inspector to go to a residential home in Mobile, lift the ends of several planks of a vinyl floor and take a picture of a meter on the floor (that we will provide). The planks can be then be pressed back into place with your hand. Total time for the inspection should be less than 5 minutes. Inspection will pay $100.00 and will be paid immediately when the meter is returned to us. Contact Ron Gould at Inspect Solutions, (888) 854-0946 or email rgould@inspectsolutions.com.

Similar Threads:
    OREP Insurance

Default Re: Very Easy, Less Than 5 Minutes Inspection-Mobile, AL

yes, the key word being WHEN the meter gets returned.
    Should be IF the meter gets returned
    How about you give me 500 to go check it out and i'll give you 400 back when you show me the meter after its's returned. Now that sounds EASY to me VERY EASY

Spring City/Surrounding Philadelphia area

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Gould View Post
    We have a need for an inspector to go to a residential home in Mobile, lift the ends of several planks of a vinyl floor and take a picture of a meter on the floor (that we will provide). The planks can be then be pressed back into place with your hand. Total time for the inspection should be less than 5 minutes. Inspection will pay $100.00 and will be paid immediately when the meter is returned to us. Contact Ron Gould at Inspect Solutions, (888) 854-0946 or email rgould@inspectsolutions.com.
    ?????

What kind of meter? Gas? Water? Moisture?

"It takes a big man to cry. It takes an even bigger man to laugh at that man". - Jack Handey

Concrete Moisture Meter.