JD Johnson Guest

Default ASHI 4 Point Form

Hey - does anyone know where I can get the ASHI form for Citizen's Four Point Inspections? I have an ASHI inspector who is looking for the form. Thanks in advance!!

Stay cool, and inspect safely - JD

Similar Threads:
    Crawl Space Creeper

Default Re: ASHI 4 Point Form

All ASHI forms should be available on the website. Or call ASHI, the staff will bend over backwards to help.

I'm puzzled - why would an ASHI member not go to ASHI to begin with when looking for ASHI information? BTW - their website has a great deal of information for members. Getting people to utilize it has been a challenge - these are the same people who ask what can the society do for me.

Eric Barker, ACI
    Lake Barrington, IL

I've never seen that form. Doesn't mean it doesn't exist, it just means I haven't seen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Feldmann View Post
    I've never seen that form. Doesn't mean it doesn't exist, it just means I haven't seen one.

Jack,

It's a Florida specific form for Insurance underwriting.
    Dom.

I have a PDF of the old 4-point form that ASHI developed with FABI. Shoot me the members name and email and I will send it to them.

ASHI removed it from the form site a couple of years ago due to all of the changes with Citizens. I think FABI might still have it on their site.

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

JD Johnson Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Barker View Post
    All ASHI forms should be available on the website. Or call ASHI, the staff will bend over backwards to help.

I'm puzzled - why would an ASHI member not go to ASHI to begin with when looking for ASHI information? BTW - their website has a great deal of information for members. Getting people to utilize it has been a challenge - these are the same people who ask what can the society do for me.
    Eric, I find the ASHI site confusing and a challenge to use, and after not finding the form during my search, I thought I would ask here. What is that so puzzling about that? Funny, that I could find the NACHI form using Google, but as an ASHI member, I couldn't find the form on our own site...because, apparently - it isn't there.

JD,

I agree that the website can be difficult to find things. If I'm not mistaken, I believe that there are plans to revamp it - something I'm in support of.

Eric Barker, ACI
    Lake Barrington, IL