Justin Ashley Guest

Default Anyone Interested in Linking Websites with me?

If you are interested in linking websites let me know. Just post a link where you have added me and I will you return the favor. I will check this thread daily to update me list if anyone decides to join in.

I'll add the html code for you to add mine so it makes it as simple as possible.

<p><a href="http://www.fullloop.net">Full Loop Inspections</a> - Performing Commercial and Home Inspections in Columbus, Grove City, Galloway, Hilliard, Dublin, Westerville, Worthington, Reynoldsburg, Groveport, Orient, Lancaster, London, West Jefferson, Washington Court House, Delaware, Marysville and all surrounding cities</p>

Check out my website and google +1 me also. You got facebook? Might as well like me there tooooo.. I'll hook you up with the same.

Thanks!

Justin Ashley
    Full Loop Inspections | Home Inspectors | Commercial | Mold | Columbus | Grove City

Similar Threads:
    Inspection Referral

Default Re: Anyone Interested in Linking Websites with me?

Enlighten me here. What would be the advantage of linking websites with another Home Inspector, especially one in another state? Just interested in your motives

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure
    Jubilee Home Inspections

Justin Ashley Guest

Hi Dub, The benefit is to optimize your website. By me adding a outgoing link to your website and you adding an outgoing link (which is a incoming link for me) from your website it helps improve the content on both of our sites. In return google, bing, yahoo and the other search engines reward us with "Brownie points".

From everything I've learned lately recriprocal links aren't what they once were. True they help but they're not going to make or break your site like they once would.

Every SEO publication and tool I read basically says the same thing... get good content that people are searching for and your ranking will climb. In short, Google is smarter that a couple yokels like you and I trading links

Matt, how is that "Web Site Special" coupon of yours working out? Do you get much response from that?

Jubilee Home Inspections

Justin Ashley Guest

Matt, Your right. It's not going to make or break any site if they have quality content. However, it does provide added value to your content. Never hurts to have that extra little bump.

Spring City/Surrounding Philadelphia area

A few good links to other high rated sites/quality sites is better than having multiple links to any site regardless of it's content or ranking. Don't just link for the sake of linking. Look at the site you want to link to and see how high it ranks. Multiple links are also too hard to maintain and look after. If one of those links goes bad because the other website changed it's URL or went off line and you don't catch it, your ranking can suffer as a result of having a bad link on your site.

"It takes a big man to cry. It takes an even bigger man to laugh at that man". - Jack Handey

You make a good point Nick, I generally go on my website at least once a week when I am sitting watching TV and click on all my links page by page. Not only to make sure they are still working, but also to critique my content. Add a little here, tweek a little there. There are always things I am running across that I add to my website, or a feature that is getting "tired" looking on my website that I delete. Just part of house keeping... you know.... Keeping it "Fresh"!

Jubilee Home Inspections

Reciprocal links give more importance and relevance to your content.
    One way links from a large site to yours are always preferred obviously but link exchange is a part of the process and minimizing any steps in the process is foolish.

I need to work on link exchange myself but see how it has helped others.

Justin is smart to request it and any that participate are smart along with him.
    Spending energy talking about it and doing it are the differences between success and failure.