Thread: 9/11

Default 9/11

As I'm sure many folks are doings today, from time to time I am watching the Memorial ceremonies on television. Every so often I get emotional when I hear and see the folks that have lost loved ones say the name, and perhaps add a comment in remembrance. It is heartbreaking. G-d Bless their souls and their loved ones.
    Besides the feelings of sorrow, I also feel anger at the people and ideologies that perpetrated this horrible deed. G-d damn those bastards and their followers.

OREP Insurance
    Steven Turetsky, UID #16000002314
    homeinspectionsnewyork.com
    eifsinspectionsnewyork.com

Nolan Kienitz Guest

Default Re: 9/11

Steven,

Excellent post. I have the same feelings as you.

I lost friends on that day from my years past with AT&T Labs and The Associated Press.

Truly sucks.

We just need to continue to be strong and protect our country and ideals.

What ticks me off is our own citizens who act so complacent about the whole thing.

Then there's the ACLU who fights to stop our intelligence agencies from collecting information to protect us.

Man....don't get me started.

On a visit to ground zero in '05 I saw this match book memorial on the fence post surrounding the site. The cross was also there on that day.

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images

Quote Originally Posted by John Dirks Jr View Post
    What ticks me off is our own citizens who act so complacent about the whole thing.

[FONT=Arial]Then there's the ACLU who fights to stop our intelligence agencies from collecting information to protect us.
    Let's think about that!

ACLU?
    Gestapo!
    ACLU?
    Gestapo!
    ACLU?
    Gestapo!

Get the drift?

I agree

Read what Amnesty International had to say about Canada rounding up and deporting war criminals.

I guess Amnesty International would have allowed Hitler into Canada and then had him prosecuted here rather than the Hague post ww2.

And sympathetic bleeding hearts are a dangerous thing. Why should Canadians foot the bill, tie up the courts to prosecute these bastards, gather the evidence, hold trials when the crimes were not even committed on Canadian soil?

So much for humanity being protected from barbaric thugs.

Put them on a boat and push it out into the Atlantic... hasta la vita baby... get the "drift"?

Prosecute, not deport, suspected war criminals: AmnestyĆ¢€“National Posts Canada

Yes don't get me started!

Quote Originally Posted by John Ghent View Post
    Let's think about that!

ACLU?
    Gestapo!
    ACLU?
    Gestapo!
    ACLU?
    Gestapo!

Get the drift?
    I believe contrast is good. I supported some of the ACLU positions. Comparing the situation to Gestapo? Na...it's more complex than that.

We're a nation of laws. If you don't break them, you have nothing to worry about.

James White Guest

It was a bad day for nation