David McGuire Guest

Default Need a little 3D help.

Got a faster computer with more memory, now I am trying to get 3D to work. When I installed it, all was good until it prompted me for the original password I used when I first installed 3D 18 months ago, I had no clue. I emailed 3D tech support and they said they have no way to retrieve the info. They suggested I call their main office for advice?

Anybody else have a better suggestion on how to retrieve it?

OREP Insurance

Default Re: Need a little 3D help.

You might try "password".
    If you don't remember putting in a password, that might be the default password used.

Did you purchase the program as a download online? If so, maybe they emailed the password. If so you could search old emails for what you need.

If received it as a program on disc look for the info in the packaging if you still have it.

David McGuire Guest

The original I got as part of my coarse curriculum at Midwest Inspectors Institute, they emailed me the link.

Hadn't even thought of how I got the original until you all replied. I call the school tomorrow and see what I can find out.

Got the upgrade email link back in May of this year. Searched my email looking for help but didn't fin anything from 3D.

Tomorrow is another day and we'll see what Tom Lauhon has to say.

Terry Griffin Guest

I cant help you with that issue but I also have an issue with the 3d software. I have followed all the directions for setting up emailing reports but everytime I attempt to send a report I get error messages. I would appreciate any input that you 3d users have on setting up for emailing.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Griffin View Post
    I cant help you with that issue but I also have an issue with the 3d software. I have followed all the directions for setting up emailing reports but everytime I attempt to send a report I get error messages. I would appreciate any input that you 3d users have on setting up for emailing.
    I save the report to PDF then send it from that file.

Phoenix AZ Resale Home, Mobile Home, New Home Warranty Inspections. ASHI Certified Inspector #206929 Arizona Certified Inspector # 38440
    www.inspectaz.com

Terry Griffin Guest

Thanks Dan, I haven't tried that. I will try it tonight when i finish the current report.

David McGuire Guest

My situation was resolved with out the help of 3D. I installed the older version11.02 I think it is and then installed the 11.03 and all is good. Never did get a prompt for password.