Thumbs up More conference information

Hi,

There are less than 2 weeks until the Inspection Conference and we just wanted to remind you to make sure your travel and hotel arrangements are set.

If you have not booked your room at the Flamingo you may wish to look into the Imperial Palace which is connected to the Flamingo. Our Flamingo discount room blocks are now sold out.

If you would like to upgrade your conference package or add a class or event you can do so here or call 866-363-1330 Extension 3.

You'll be happy to know that you are not alone. There will be over 360 inspectors at the conference and over 40 vendors in the exhibit hall.... and we are still booking more registrations every day.

Please take a quick moment and help us promote the conference to your friends. More Friends = More Fun! I know your time is valuable so I have made this quick and easy.

Simply click this link and add a comment. That is it!

All you need to say is something like... "I will be at the Vegas Inspection Conference, will you? Click this link to register" or "I look forward to seeing all my friends at the Vegas Inspection Conference".

Your comment will be posted on our page and to your facebook page.

Thank you for your help getting the word out and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Brian, Mike, Kevin & Kelly