Default Found a good SEO company...

I wanted to share my experience with an SEO company I found. We were pretty skeptical when looking around for someone to do our SEO. We searched a lot of companies most wanted a huge down payment and large monthly and many of my friends and other people said that SEO was a joke etc...and not to invest in it. Anyway, I found a company that took us on and didn't take a single penny until we saw results, a no-brainer. So anyhow, we gave them 38 cities that we wanted to be on the first page of Google. Within 1 month of the 38 cities, 16 of them were on the first page. Some were number one, others were a few down from the top spot. We now get up to 10 calls a week that we werent getting.
    Thought I'd share.

Similar Threads:
    OREP Insurance

Default Re: Found a good SEO company...

Marc,
    Whats the company?

James Bohac

I honestly dont care how they get people get to my site(s). So long as its legal.
    We took 3 inspections yesterday alone from the internet. In areas that we didnt even come up in, on a google search. Calls that would have otherwise never came in. So I paid them a fraction of what I made in sales yesterday. That is just yesterday....

I appreciate your perspective. They are likely doing that stuff you said, and I'm sure my ranking will likely fall if I stopped using them. I'm going to ask them how they work...
    Thanks for the heads up.

Marc, as Robert pointed out the most important thing is to find out if they're paying for ads or actually getting you to the top of Google. Also, make sure you're signed out of Google when you search for yourself, and preferably from a computer other than your own. If you're still ranking high, awesome!

Home Inspector Pro - Home Inspection Software & Home Inspection Website Hosting
    Runs on Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone & iPad. Import HomeGauge, 3D & InspectVue Narratives!

Sorry but it is the guys first post ever and it is to advertise a service.
    Duh!

What Home Inspector needs 38 cities?

Gosh you guys are easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Elliott View Post
    Sorry but it is the guys first post ever and it is to advertise a service.
    Duh!

What Home Inspector needs 38 cities?

Gosh you guys are easy.
    I'm not sure where you're looking Bob but Marc has over 900 posts! He's a good guy, I talk to him often! In fact he even called me first to ask if it would bother me at all if he posted this. That's class!

Home Inspector Pro - Home Inspection Software & Home Inspection Website Hosting
    Runs on Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone & iPad. Import HomeGauge, 3D & InspectVue Narratives!

Quote Originally Posted by Dominic Maricic View Post
    I'm not sure where you're looking Bob but Marc has over 900 posts! He's a good guy, I talk to him often! In fact he even called me first to ask if it would bother me at all if he posted this. That's class!
    My mistake.
    I that I saw one post at top listed.
    Well..... if Marc has 3 dozen cities he serves he is big enough for me.