daniel nantell Guest

Default Home Inspection software

Is anyone using the xl pro titanium home inspection report software v-8 by nachi, it is a pretty good price just wanted to get some input on how it does in the real world. thanks

Similar Threads:
    OREP Insurance

Dan Blanchard Guest

Default Re: Home Inspection software

I use the same software I write commercial appraisals with (AtValue). It's slower than need be.

Can anyone tell me about there experiences with Report Host inspection software

Search the site for software threads. There's a bunch of them.

Get some demo disks and try them out.

Then go buy HomeGauge and be happy for the rest of your inspector life.

-

Erby Crofutt, Georgetown, KY - Read my Blog here: Erby the Central Kentucky Home Inspector B4 U Close Home Inspections www.b4uclose.com www.kentuckyradon.com
    Find on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/B4UCloseInspections

Home Inspector Pro is the best possible and the most for your money.
    HG is a close second with 3D following.
    When it comes to online reporting I would use Horizon before Report Host as a serious Inspector.
    Yes I have tried them both.

Here is the email Dominic with HIP sent out tonight.

Home Inspector Pro 3.0 is OUT!

It has been 4 years since we released Home Inspector Pro 2.0. The program has come an extremely long way since then! Version 2.0 only had one template, wasn't very customizable, all photos had to print to the back of the report, there were no borders, you couldn't change all the fonts. Boy have things changed!! Over 30 updates later I'm happy to announce that Home Inspector Pro 3.0 is out with some very exciting new features!!

Home Inspector Pro 3.0 Top New Features!

HIP Sketch Pad! This is one of the largest new features and has been in the works for almost 2 years. It allows you to draw out floor plans and other diagrams, automatically to scale, within HIP. Sketches can be the same size as a normal HIP picture (400x400), as tall as a normal picture but as wide as the page (800x400) or FULL PAGE! This is a huge new feature with tons of components and will be growing even more in time to work for pest inspections and other applications.
    Insert photos EVEN FASTER! HIP has long been the fastest program when it comes to inserting photos. Our new version automatically drops down the items list to save you 25% less clicks!
    Photos can now be displayed 2 OR 3 across on the report under Report Settings->Options.
    Mac users can now import photos directly from iPhoto! This should save at least 5 minutes per report!
    Added the ability to change to font type & size of the header & footer within each section. Go to Report Settings->Print Options to make the changes.
    You can add a descriptive comment/notes/short hand, at the front of narratives that helps you find the comment easier and it won't show on the final report. For example: [[Leaking Sink]]Water was observed under the sink due to a leak. I recommend having this repaired. [[Leaking Sink]] shows within Home Inspector Pro to make the comment easier to find but will not show on the report. Just put your "Note" within [[ ]] and you're set!
    HIP Start page. When Home Inspector Pro starts up you'll be greeted by a page containing a HIP Tip, Upcoming Events, Most Recent Message Board Posts and more! This page will not appear if you aren't connected to the Internet. It can be prevented from starting up in the future under Report Settings->Options. You can manually visit the page by clicking on About->HIP News at the top of the program.
    A whole new, native Mac/Windows file dialog window has been added. When adding photos one at a time you can now view thumbnails of all images in the directory at once using the system dialog. Works with 32 or 64 bit versions of Java.
    And a WHOLE bunch more. Click here for a complete list of new features and changes on the message boards. Watch the new HIP start-up page for tips & tricks using HIP 3.0.

Ready To Try Home Inspector Pro 3.0?

Click HERE to download the Windows Version of HIP 3.0.
    Click HERE to download the Mac Version of HIP 3.0.

Not only have I been satisfied using HIPro for about 4 years, but I have been even more satisfied dealing with Dominic during the ENTIRE time.

I started playing with some of the new features, and look forward to the new edition.

Steven Turetsky, UID #16000002314
    homeinspectionsnewyork.com
    eifsinspectionsnewyork.com