Default Interesting Valley cut

Looks like a hip into / onto gable, but I found it interesting. I guess they could have continued the cut, I suppose.

Similar Threads:
    ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    OREP Insurance

Default Re: Interesting Valley cut

Whew, that is funky! Hard to get a perspective on the shape of the roof. Must be two different pitches on the right face? Looks like they changed their minds a couple time how to handle it!

Do not think of knocking out another person's brains because he differs in opinion from you. It would be as rational to knock yourself on the head because you differ from yourself ten years ago.
    - James Burgh, 1754.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristi Silber View Post
    Whew, that is funky! Hard to get a perspective on the shape of the roof. Must be two different pitches on the right face? Looks like they changed their minds a couple time how to handle it!
    No doubt huh? Lots of "head scratching" there I'm sure.

they still screwed it up.
    It's ok to weave at the bottom and in theis case at the transition to another roof angle. but there are 4 rows that are not woven.
    i would bet there is a large can of roofing tar nder there but still not right in my opinion.

Roofmaster 417 Guest

Nice pic Marc.,I have used the same technique.,however it was on a steeper slope and that 4 course lap or whatever was a single lace transition.That technique is very effective when installed tight.Those 4 courses equal 4 seperate liabilities.

Those missing corners could have been filled prior to the full shingle being installed.If were the homeowner I would not be happy with that roof installation.