M Newman Guest

Default POT FILLER FAUCETS

My wife wants one installed and we bought one already for the new kitchen. I'll be putting it in the granite counter, deck mounting because the adjacent wall is concrete. What makes me question these things and go Hmmmmm, is that they are designed and installed above a cooktop, electric in our case, and they don't have a place to drain... Faucet over sink makes sense. Faucet over stove doesn't. Is there anything in the plumbing codes about these things.

Another item on my To-Do list is a Vessel Bar Sink that drains horizontally out the back. It'll sit on tempered glass so I'm not drilling holes. Drain and water supply are in/on the wall in the master bath, so no problem there. I have the faucet for that one too, I just can't find one that drains out the back. Any leads from you guys that have seen it all?

Here's the result of a couple of months of unemployment for your viewing pleasure.

Pot Filler will go here:

Before, July 2011:

Getting there:

After, Sept 2011, Bar sink will go on the left cabinet: