Aaron Burnett Guest

Default New H.I. Company/Insurance Question

Greetings from sunny New Mexico!

I have started a new home inspection company here in New Mexico. I am curious as to who is recommended for E&O insurance. I have only spoken to OREP and FREA. Are there any other suggestions for an upstart company such as mine? I will be the primamry and have two IC's working for me that I will need insured as well.

Thanks in advance for the suggestions!

Aaron B.

Similar Threads:
    Member Benefits1

Default Re: New H.I. Company/Insurance Question

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Burnett View Post
    Greetings from sunny New Mexico!

I have started a new home inspection company here in New Mexico. I am curious as to who is recommended for E&O insurance. I have only spoken to OREP and FREA. Are there any other suggestions for an upstart company such as mine? I will be the primamry and have two IC's working for me that I will need insured as well.

Thanks in advance for the suggestions!

Aaron B.
    You should try and make it over to Phoenix for InspectionWorld, it starts this week on Wednesday and runs through Saturday. You will have every major E&O provider as an exhibitor and you can talk to them face to face.. Plus you can get some of the best CE while attending. InspectionWorld Phoenix | January 4-7, 2012

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Default Re: New H.I. Company/Insurance Question

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Patterson View Post
    You should try and make it over to Phoenix for InspectionWorld, it starts this week on Wednesday and runs through Saturday. You will have every major E&O provider as an exhibitor and you can talk to them face to face.. Plus you can get some of the best CE while attending. InspectionWorld Phoenix | January 4-7, 2012
    What Scott said..

. This is a must attend class for a new inspector.
    Presented by this sites host.
    Business Management Track

Friday, January 6, 2012 : 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.

Cost of Business: Calculating Your Fees For Profit

Presented by Brian Hannigan
    The Cost Of Business has been said to be the most important class an inspector can take. You come in as an inspector, you leave as a business professional, with the skills and knowledge necessary to take control over that all too common question “How much should I charge?” You will learn the correct way to calculate your fee schedule so that you can price for success. Stop basing your prices solely on your competition and learn how to do it right! Learn how to price for profit. Work smarter, not harder.

Brian Hannigan is president of Hann Tech Marketing Links (web site design, hosting & SEO), CostOfBusiness.com (business financial software for inspectors), and InspectionNews.net (inspection education and information). Combining the knowledge of running his own inspection company and working for Prudential Securities, Brian developed a program to educate inspectors on the correct method for calculating a fee schedule, taking the guess work out of “How much should I charge?”

Phoenix AZ Resale Home, Mobile Home, New Home Warranty Inspections. ASHI Certified Inspector #206929 Arizona Certified Inspector # 38440
    www.inspectaz.com