Richard Thacker Guest

Default Drinking Water MCL's

Happy New Year Fellas!

Wondering if anyone has a copy of the VA drinking water testing parameters and if anyone can confirm if USDA uses HUD guidelines? There is some confusion with the underwriters, go figure , as to what the written standards are.

If you have a copy let me know or post a link to the source.

Similar Threads:
    Crawl Space Creeper

Default Re: Drinking Water MCL's

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Thacker View Post
    Happy New Year Fellas!

Wondering if anyone has a copy of the VA drinking water testing parameters and if anyone can confirm if USDA uses HUD guidelines? There is some confusion with the underwriters, go figure , as to what the written standards are.

If you have a copy let me know or post a link to the source.

Google "VA drinking water parameters"

Richard Thacker Guest

Thanks John, but I have been to Google. What I am looking for is if there is an actual printed document or chart that lists what the maximum contamination levels are for private drinking wells for both USDA and VA. I have the one for FHA.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Thacker View Post
    Thanks John, but I have been to Google. What I am looking for is if there is an actual printed document or chart that lists what the maximum contamination levels are for private drinking wells for both USDA and VA. I have the one for FHA.
    This is the HUD page. FHA and VA refer to this document.
    HUD HOC Reference Guide Individual Water Systems

Please note that HUD, FHA, or VA do not require any specific tests other than what is required by the locality in which the well exists. IF there are no requirements in that locality, then the EPA recommended maximum levels of contaminates is applicable

The above statements are expressed solely as my opinion and in all probability will conflict with someone else's.
    Stu, Fredericksburg VA