Spring City/Surrounding Philadelphia area

Default Giants - ugh.....

It was a good Super Bowl and very entertaining and exciting right down to the end. The Giants made the plays they needed to and the Pats didn't. But as an Eagles fan, watching the Giants win the SB was like watching the Eagles lose. I can't say it's as bad but it's just as revolting to watch.

Similar Threads:
    Member Benefits1
    "It takes a big man to cry. It takes an even bigger man to laugh at that man". - Jack Handey

Default Re: Giants - ugh.....

I couldn't decide who to root for. As a kid, growing up in Massachusetts, the NY "Football" Giants, as Howard Cosell used to call them, were my team. Y.A. Tittle, Rosie Grier, Frank Gifford. All those guys. Yes, I'm old.
    But as a Philadelphian, now for 20 years, I just couldn't get that excited about their win.

"There is no exception to the rule that every rule has an exception." -James Thurber, writer and cartoonist (1894-1961)
    www.ArnoldHomeInspections.com

Default Re: Giants - ugh.....

Gentlemen,

It's so sad your 'Dream Team' turned into a nightmare (not really); but give the Giants credit; the Cowboys, Atlanta, Green Bay, San Fran and of course the Pats were all cast aside in the quest for a second ring in four years.
    (how may SB rings your guys have?)

It's sad, people around here (not me) were calling for Tom Coughlins head back in week 15 and now he's a 2 time SB champ.

to you Eagle & Pat fans, there's always next year!!

Pitchers and catchers in 9 days

Darren www.aboutthehouseinspections.com
    'Whizzing & pasting & pooting through the day (Ronnie helping Kenny helping burn his poots away!) (FZ)