Thread: Whoops!

Spring City/Surrounding Philadelphia area

Default Whoops!

My buddy was up on the roof of his building at work and found this. Looks like somebody needs some more target practice.

Similar Threads:
    ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Crawl Space Creeper
    "It takes a big man to cry. It takes an even bigger man to laugh at that man". - Jack Handey

Default Re: Whoops!

I don't know, looks like a pretty good shot to me!
    goodshot.jpg
    Redneck bowhunters whoopin it up on new years eve probably.

Scott Cook Guest

I was at a school that had a new white rubber roof installed and had suddenly developed numerous leaks. The maintenance man went up there and found 26 arrows in the roof. Seems the archery class coach had left them alone for a while. When the coach went up there to see the damage, he pulled out all the arrows, leaving virtually invisible holes that took weeks to find. Not the sharpest arrow in the quiver.

Robert Schenck Guest

Nick - Maybe there was a very upset Sales Agent who took a shot at the Home Inspector who made the buyers back out on the sale ?

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images

Bullets
    Yes...
    I have never found an arrow....

Roofmaster 417 Guest

Pretty cool.I wonder what they were shooting at ?.,I have seen bullets but that is the first for arrows.

On what structure was this found on ?.,Store ?

Spring City/Surrounding Philadelphia area

Quote Originally Posted by Roofmaster 417 View Post
    Pretty cool.I wonder what they were shooting at ?.,I have seen bullets but that is the first for arrows.

On what structure was this found on ?.,Store ?
    Warehouse.

"It takes a big man to cry. It takes an even bigger man to laugh at that man". - Jack Handey

Arrows are an acceptable find in Chester County as Bullets are banned from use within the county....

Roofmaster 417 Guest

Not to go off topic but we had a big project going in E. STL in 2003.We were 3 stories doing a flat roof.The alley we were using for access was narrow.Some crack heads pulled our fully extended fiberglass ladder down off the gutterline.Yes while we were on the roof.

They were running down the alley with a fully extended 36' ladder.They tried to turn the corner but the ladder was too long.Being a couple of burned out crack heads they were to stupid to figure out how to lower the upper section.So they just dropped it.

That afternoon someone hot wired our salesmans truck and stole it from the jobsite.The truck was located later but the entire time that day we were too busy working and never looked over the front of the building.Finally someone took notice.That corner was a high level drug activity area.

People were walking with guns and if you looked over the edge at the cars passing sawed off shotguns and hand guns were visible on about every car seat that passed.

We had another day of work and the next day we had our AR-15's on the roof with us.Yes it was extreme but we felt vulnerable being white and having a vehicle stolen and equipment taken.No wonder our high priced bid went thru.Nobody else wanted the job.

We were 3 stories doing a flat roof...

We had another day of work and the next day we had our AR-15's on the roof with us.Yes it was extreme but we felt vulnerable being white.
    Working 3 stories up and you need an AR-15?
    Why would that be?
    ???

Roofmaster 417 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Hagarty View Post
    Working 3 stories up and you need an AR-15?
    Why would that be?
    ???
    The rifle was no good to me in the truck.Meaning I had to come down at some point.

The rifle was no good to me in the truck.Meaning I had to come down at some point.
    Shoot Your Way In, Shoot Your Way Out Roofing LLC.
    * has a nice ring to it.

It Might have Choked Artie But it ain't gone'a choke Stymie! Our Gang " The Pooch " (1932)
    Billy J. Stephens HI Service Memphis TN.