Default AC Condensate drain - related question

while we're on the subject of AC / Condensing Furnaces / etc system condensate drainage, I'm not real clear how the drain lines should termnate after leaving a condensate pump.

Uniform Mechanical Code pertaining to the disposal of air conditioning condensate: "Section 310.0, 310.1 Condensate Disposal.
    Condensate from air washers, air cooling coils, fuel-burning condensing appliances, the overflow from evaporative coolers and similar water supplied equipment or similar air conditioning equipment shall be collected and discharged to an approved plumbing fixture or disposal area. If discharged into the drainage system equipment shall drain by means of an indirect waste pipe. The waste pipe shall have a slope of not less than 1/8 inch per foot (10.5 mm/m) or one percent slope and shall be of approved corrosion-resistant material not smaller than the outlet size as required in either Section 310.3 or 310.4 below for air-cooling coils or condensing fuel-burning appliances, respectively. Condensate or waste water shall not drain over a public way."

What constitutes "an approved plumbing fixture or disposal area" (I assume floor drain or sump pump), and my specific question; can a drain from a condensate pump terminate at a standing pipe over a p-trap that connects to a main DWV pipe? I'm thinking that even with a standing pipe (say 8") and a p-trap, there still needs to be an air gap device to provide the "indirect waste pipe" connection. This would also be needed if it dumped into a washing machine drainpipe with a p-trap, right?

In the attached pic, there are 3 lines from condensate pumps (very elaborate heat/cool system, humidifiers, and and air exchanger), and two black drain lines with air gaps from iron filters on the water supply. My question is about the 3 condensate drain lines.

BTW, I did not see any traps on the PVC drain lines coming out of the humidifiers, AC, or condensing furnace condensate drain lines. I still need to go back and read the Carrier and Aprilaire literature.