Default Narcotics in attic?

I've been in a few houses where the attic has a bunch of make-shift ventilation systems but no added electrical or watering systems (like for pot), anyone seen anything similar to this?
    I'm not saying it cant be pot, I've just never seen pot with so much ventilation, or maybe I was looking at "amateur pot growers"
    I did see that the utility lock-out tab was missing at the main meter.

Similar Threads:
    ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Inspection Referral

Default Re: Narcotics in attic?

Sheesh, where do all those ducts go/come from?

Any hooks on the rafters where lights would be hung? Attic easily accessible?

Ventilation is good for growing plants of any kind, and pot growers are especially aware of that (so I hear - goodness knows I would never do such a thing!).

BTW, marijuana is not a narcotic.

Do not think of knocking out another person's brains because he differs in opinion from you. It would be as rational to knock yourself on the head because you differ from yourself ten years ago.
    - James Burgh, 1754.

Default Re: Narcotics in attic?

Quote Originally Posted by Kristi Silber View Post
    Sheesh, where do all those ducts go/come from?

Any hooks on the rafters where lights would be hung? Attic easily accessible?

Ventilation is good for growing plants of any kind, and pot growers are especially aware of that (so I hear - goodness knows I would never do such a thing!).

BTW, marijuana is not a narcotic.
    See how much I know about drugs...thanks for clearing that up..
    I was thinking meth or something like that...I've seen this set up before in a couple more attics.