Default That was an easy fix!

I guess there should be a label on the end of the drain to explain its purpose. I always point it out in the body of the report, but who reads the whole report?

Similar Threads:
    ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Crawl Space Creeper
    The beatings will continue until morale has improved. mgt.

Bob Cone Guest

Default Re: That was an easy fix!

LOL! I love it!

Well, that's kind of ignorant. How are they going to know their secondary drain is operating now?

Erby Crofutt, Georgetown, KY - Read my Blog here: Erby the Central Kentucky Home Inspector B4 U Close Home Inspections www.b4uclose.com www.kentuckyradon.com
    Find on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/B4UCloseInspections

Spring City/Surrounding Philadelphia area

I saw this drain line for the overflow pan that was located in the attic at an inspection a couple days ago. This is the ceiling above the tub in the 2nd floor hall bathroom.

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    "It takes a big man to cry. It takes an even bigger man to laugh at that man". - Jack Handey

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Ostrowski View Post
    I saw this drain line for the overflow pan that was located in the attic at an inspection a couple days ago. This is the ceiling above the tub in the 2nd floor hall bathroom.
    Nick - I saw one also a few years ago above the shower. Now that's conspicuous!

"There is no exception to the rule that every rule has an exception." -James Thurber, writer and cartoonist (1894-1961)
    www.ArnoldHomeInspections.com

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Ostrowski View Post
    Common in older condos around here.

Spring City/Surrounding Philadelphia area

Quote Originally Posted by John Arnold View Post
    Nick - I saw one also a few years ago above the shower. Now that's conspicuous!
    The DIY double shower head.

"It takes a big man to cry. It takes an even bigger man to laugh at that man". - Jack Handey

Quote Originally Posted by Erby Crofutt View Post
    Well, that's kind of ignorant. How are they going to know their secondary drain is operating now?
    I believe the objective was to stop the water from splashing on the new deck that has no flashing . (Don't you just love flippers)

The beatings will continue until morale has improved. mgt.