brian watson Guest

Default Glad to have found you

Hello everyone,
    My names Brian and i'm a homeowner who likes to do his own work on his own house not only because i'm trying to save a few bucks, but i love to learn new thing that are useful and helpful and that i might be able to help someone else with down the road. I found i get a lot of satisfaction helping others who find themselves in trouble or in need of help in areas they may be unfamiliar with. I remember how good it felt when growing up someone took the time to show or teach me something that i needed help with or didn't know anything about,so whenever i can give someone help i hope i'm also giving them that same feeling i had when i needed help.It that makes me feel good all over again.Its kind of a pay it forward type of feeling i guess. This site is a great way of doing just that.learn from others and share with the rest. so thanks to all my fellow men out there for sharing your wisdom you've learned from others and along your way in life. that's what makes this world go around!!

Similar Threads:
    Inspection Referral

Default Re: Glad to have found you

Hi Brian, welcome! I like your philosophy about paying it forward and the joys of helping others out.

Do not think of knocking out another person's brains because he differs in opinion from you. It would be as rational to knock yourself on the head because you differ from yourself ten years ago.
    - James Burgh, 1754.

Stephen G Guest

Kristi, nice new quote....

Thanks, Stephen! I'm glad you said something, actually, because it made me notice that "preconceived" was spelled wrong. Not my doing, it was cut and paste.

Do not think of knocking out another person's brains because he differs in opinion from you. It would be as rational to knock yourself on the head because you differ from yourself ten years ago.
    - James Burgh, 1754.