Default Pennco boiler age

My Prestons Guide doesn't install on the new computer with Windows 7, Pennco's website is no help and I'm stumped. Model #: 1504. Serial#: 9513-4421. Input 112,500, output 90,000. Any info would help.

Similar Threads:
    Member Benefits1

Default Re: Pennco boiler age

When you go to install that on Windows 7, right click on the install program (typically install.exe or something like that) and select to install compatible with Windows XP if it worked on Windows XP.

Some older software I have will install on Windows 7 by selecting the compatibility setting, but some do not install on Windows 7 even doing that, or maybe I just have not tried enough ways to install them yet.

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Thanks for trying to help, Jerry. The install disc has one zip file and two pdf files. I have extracted the zip files, gone to the exe file, changed the compatability to XP with both service packs 2 & 3. Still doesn't load. Saying I'm unhappy with Preston's Guide doesn't hardly cover it. Product is poor and service is nonexistent.

So, how old does it look? What did the stamping on the gas valve say? What about on the expansion tank or relief valve tag?

Home was built in 1977. Expansion tank and TPR valve have been replaced. Didn't look for numbers on gas valve. Boiler looks good. Based on Serial #, 1995 would be my guess. I think it is in too good of shape to be original equipment.