Spring City/Surrounding Philadelphia area

Default Actually A Little Tired of Working

It never fails to amaze me how quickly things turn with the house buying market. Back in January/early February, I was itching to work and wishing the slow season would end. Now I'm exhausted and waking up every day at 5am to do reports before heading out to inspect. This is going to be my best month ever in 9 years of inspecting, better than any month I had in 2007 before the bottom fell out of the market. I hope all of you are enjoying a full schedule too.

Similar Threads:
    OREP Insurance
    "It takes a big man to cry. It takes an even bigger man to laugh at that man". - Jack Handey

Default Re: Actually A Little Tired of Working

As a husband and a father with a full time job and an inspection business, a canceled appointment is a welcome break sometimes. In my fifth year now and it's been the best start of any.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Ostrowski View Post
    It never fails to amaze me how quickly things turn with the house buying market. Back in January/early February, I was itching to work and wishing the slow season would end..
    The typical cycle...
    after 10 years..
    January and February are the slowest months in this area.
    The warm weather is contributing to a much stronger and earlier Spring Real Estate Market...
    While busy, increase your prices and capitalize on the increased demand for services...

Spring City/Surrounding Philadelphia area

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Hagarty View Post
    The typical cycle...
    after 10 years..
    January and February are the slowest months in this area.
    The warm weather is contributing to a much stronger and earlier Spring Real Estate Market...
    While busy, increase your prices and capitalize on the increased demand for services...
    Agreed.

"It takes a big man to cry. It takes an even bigger man to laugh at that man". - Jack Handey

Absolutely! I'm sitting here looking at an overbooked schedule doing inspections for the same prices as in 2006. Prices are going up substantially tomorrow!