Default New member / ASHI Training

Hello everyone, I am just getting started in the home inspection bussiness here in Washtenaw County, MI. I've been in the construction field as a framer, trim carpenter and builder for the past 34 yrs. I just completed the ASHI school training in Des Plaines, Ill. It was an intense learning experience and very satisfying. I'm looking forward to my continueing education in the field and will read and learn as well as post questions as they come up. Thanks, Andy

Similar Threads:
    Member Benefits1

Default Re: New member / ASHI Training

Welcome Andy,

Glad You Signed on Here.

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    It Might have Choked Artie But it ain't gone'a choke Stymie! Our Gang " The Pooch " (1932)
    Billy J. Stephens HI Service Memphis TN.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Neering View Post
    Hello everyone, I am just getting started in the home inspection bussiness here in Washtenaw County, MI. I've been in the construction field as a framer, trim carpenter and builder for the past 34 yrs. I just completed the ASHI school training in Des Plaines, Ill. It was an intense learning experience and very satisfying. I'm looking forward to my continueing education in the field and will read and learn as well as post questions as they come up. Thanks, Andy
    Welcome Andy, your training has just begun!

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Yes and I bet it took longer than 30 seconds to join ASHI contrary to a well placed fable perpetrated by an competing association.

Congratulations on choosing a professional association!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Neering View Post
    I'm looking forward to my continueing education in the field and will read and learn as well as post questions as they come up. Thanks, Andy
    Andy, ASHI's Great Lakes Chapter has their Spring Conference next weekend in Kalamazoo - just down the road from you. It'd be great if you could join us.

Great Lakes ASHI Upcoming Conferences

Last edited by Eric Barker; 04-06-2012 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Add link
    Eric Barker, ACI
    Lake Barrington, IL