Jeff Spencer Guest

Default A Different Kind of Feature...

Just when I think I've seen it all... Today's inspection had a subterranean water slide that dropped into the river 20 some feet below. Great for kids, possibly even better for hungry alligators who may learn to wait around at the bottom.... Pretty cool, though!

Similar Threads:
    ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Inspection Referral

Default Re: A Different Kind of Feature...

That's gotta be a first. Well, I mean I am sure you pros have seen water slides into pools, but one going underground into a river?

What did you tell the buyers about THAT one. I am sure their kids can't wait to try it out. Me, I'd be concerned about the 'gators. I don't like to get into rivers or lakes if I can't see the bottom.

That's where Jason lives!

Garry Blankenship Guest

I like it - - - a gator Pez dispenser. Insure that the gradient, gallons per minute, etc. are all compliant w/ AHJ standards.

Jeff Spencer Guest

Gary, you hit the nail on the head....I could envision a large 12-footer opening its jaws as the grandkids shot out of the end of the chute.

As for telling the buyers anything, I didn't have to. The hammerhead had already called his insurance company prior to the inspection and asked if they covered water slides, at which point they deemed the subject property un-insurable.

Jeff

Reminds me of a Gary Larson cartoon... only his had a polar bear eating Eskimos. In this case, I could see the alligators chomping on something and the tagline reading, "crunchy on the outside, chewy on the inside..."

Pretend I didn't say that...