Default New to inspection news from Marietta Ohio

Hello all. My name is Rob Bowman, my business is Bowman Inspections from southeast Ohio. I do Residential, Commercial, Construction, Rental, Property, & more. Ive been in the construction field for over 20 years, 10 plus years as a fire fighter, over 300 hours of schooling for Home Inspections, 10 years in Criminal justice field, 5 years in Auto Parts, 6 years plus in Restraunts. Ive done inspections for many years for friends, So decided to open my own Home Inspection business. I'm willing to help in any way i can so if you ask me a question i'll try to help you out. Thanks everyone.
    You can see more at Bowman Inspections : Home
    Thanks again, and i look foward to working with all of you.

Similar Threads:
    Member Benefits1

Default Re: New to inspection news from Marietta Ohio

Roberrt,

I live in Parkersburg, WV but cover 28 states as an EIFS Consultant- don't do home inspections.
    If I can be of assistance, please give me a call at 304-904-6055.

Mike Minigh
    MoistureTech

Victoria L Morris Guest

Hi Robert
    I've just rejoined inspection news again. Don't think I have ever posted before (so the heading on the page keeps reminding me)-so glad to see another new post here.

I was an electrician's helper, framing carpenter foreman for 3 years (Houston TX), and nearly all trade experience in my 20's. Leased John Deere Heavy equipment to high rise builder's, science/research degree and experience, and wound up again in construction as a building inspector in MN for two different cities.

Fourth year in my own inspection business, recently relocated to the twin Cities from northern MN small town.

Will probably need more help than I can give right now

Thank You Michael. Ill keep you in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Minigh View Post
    Roberrt,

I live in Parkersburg, WV but cover 28 states as an EIFS Consultant- don't do home inspections.
    If I can be of assistance, please give me a call at 304-904-6055.

Mike Minigh
    MoistureTech

Rob Bowman
    Bowman Inspections
    740-339-7325

Thank You Victoria, Maybe we can help each other on-line.

Thank You
    Rob Bowman

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria L Morris View Post
    Hi Robert
    I've just rejoined inspection news again. Don't think I have ever posted before (so the heading on the page keeps reminding me)-so glad to see another new post here.

I was an electrician's helper, framing carpenter foreman for 3 years (Houston TX), and nearly all trade experience in my 20's. Leased John Deere Heavy equipment to high rise builder's, science/research degree and experience, and wound up again in construction as a building inspector in MN for two different cities.

Fourth year in my own inspection business, recently relocated to the twin Cities from northern MN small town.

Will probably need more help than I can give right now

Rob Bowman
    Bowman Inspections
    740-339-7325