Martin Holtmeyer Guest

Unhappy Insepctit Report Plus software issue

I have been using Report Plus software for six months now, and just recently I have not been able to use the Add-Ins feature which is paramount to the software. I contacted the company and was told that Microsoft did an update that does not allow this function to work. They wanted $200.00 + dollars to fix it through Tec support since my membership had just lapsed. I Finally managed to get them to send a file that is to fix the issue, however even following their instructions I can't fix the problem. Has anyone had success fixing this issue?

Similar Threads:
    OREP Insurance

Default Re: Insepctit Report Plus software issue

I have had the same issue with my program. I have done about all I can and I refuse to give them any of my money to fix a problem with their software. They don't even offer for sale on their website, so I don't think they want to fix it. I figure they just want to sell you a new one with a tablet. I have been using the report plus program for 3 years now and I am being forced to move on. I am currently doing a trial of 3 different programs and plan to buy one in the next few days. The only time they went out of their way was when I was giving them my money.

Garry Blankenship Guest

I started w/ this software and dumped it and them. It's not intuitive or user friendly. It is only AHIT friendly. $ 10.00/mo for what ?

AHIT has a terrible reputation for customer service!
    It seems they are slow on the uptake as to what good customer service is.

If you are tired of being held hostage by the software folks you should go and visit Home Inspector Pro. Dominic and his staff have a very good understanding of the profession and most of all customer service is not just lip service!

I switched over to HIP a couple of months ago after using a reporting program for about 14 years and have not looked back. Sure it has a learning curve but so does ordering off the menu at McDonald's!

Last edited by Scott Patterson; 04-25-2012 at 06:19 AM.
    Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Scott, HIP is one of the trials I am using. I like the way it is laid out.

To get back up and running, try rolling back the latest Microsoft updates. This worked for me on 3-D.

Quote Originally Posted by William Kievit View Post
    To get back up and running, try rolling back the latest Microsoft updates. This worked for me on 3-D.
    I tried that. It never did work the same. I would rather use a program that someone stands behind! For me, it's time to move on.

I just went through this yesterday......and of course I needed to complete a report by today so I was freakin out because I couldn't get thru to AHIT help for several hours last night. After many remote computer attempts, they emailed me a six step solution....which worked!! I pay the $9.95/mo. fee and was quite frustrated when I was told about microsoft's update two weeks ago. They could have put out an email to user's to look out for potential problems...as a pro active gesture. Never had any problems before. I'll stick with them.