sue wampler Guest

Smile Has anyone heard of National Risk Services

Inspection Referral

Lucy G Guest

Default Re: Has anyone heard of National Risk Services

Hi Sue Wampler,
    I was searching for information about National Risk Services, and I came across your question from last year asking if anyone has ever worked for them as an inspector. I saw that you did not receive any replies, but I was wondering if you decided to work for them or know of anyone that works for them now. I am considering working for them as a contractor doing inspections, but was looking for feedback on whether this is a good company. Are their rates for inspections reasonable, do they pay their contracted inspectors on time, etc.? Any feedback would be helpful. Thank you!
    Lucy

Hello Lucy

It is unlikely that sue monitors this forum, she had only 2 post in 2 days then nothing for 8 months since.
    You may have luck sending her an e-mail.
    Click on her name
    Then click on "send a message via e-mail"

' correct a wise man and you gain a friend... correct a fool and he'll bloody your nose'.

James White Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sue wampler View Post
    I was wondering if anyone has heard of or worked for National Risk Services doing inspections? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks
    I'm also looking for the same.

Robert Cramer Guest

Good morning All,

I have worked for National Risk Services since 1997. We are an outstanding organization and take great pride in our reputation within the insurance inspection industry. I am happy to discuss any questions or concerns you may have. Feel free to contact me at 800.779.6663 x224 or rcramer@natrisk.com