alexsnap Guest

Default Need Field Reps; work in your town. $5-$50 per inspection.

We Need Field Reps; work in your town. $5-$50 per inspection.
    I cant promise work in all areas. We have about 100 companies in the foreclosure, insurance, field services industry we deal with that need inspections done in local areas. Serious people only, must have a car and a camera.
    See instructions here.
    Field Services Guide: Plus Field Asset Services and Field Service Companies List - Real Work From Home Income

Similar Threads:
    OREP Insurance

Default Re: Need Field Reps; work in your town. $5-$50 per inspection.

Quote Originally Posted by alexsnap View Post
    You for real? $5 per inspection? Even at $50 per inspection for real?

Oh, yeah, I am serious too.

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Quote Originally Posted by alexsnap View Post
    Serious people only, must have a car and a camera.
    See instructions here.
    This is a joke, right? "A quick $10 drive by" doesn't even cover my gas, let alone the hassle of trying to get paid tiny amounts of money from some shady business.

BOGUS

Quote Originally Posted by B vanderhoof View Post
    BOGUS
    Taking a closer look at the site, it's the same old tired story.

Q: Wanna know how I got rich, driving the fancy car and living in the expensive house?

A: I get suckers like you to pay me to tell you how I got rich, then I give you bogus advice and profit off of your work by taking a hefty cut as a referral fee.

In any case, it's an advertisement and I suggest reporting it as such using the shiny big red button Brian has provided, even though in so doing it means my witty comment will be gone as well.

Garry Blankenship Guest

Your gonna have to put another zero behind the numbers you posted before most inspectors will even consider getting out of bed. Is Wal Mart in the inspection biz now ?

Quote Originally Posted by Garry Blankenship View Post
    Your gonna have to put another zero behind the numbers you posted before most inspectors will even consider getting out of bed. Is Wal Mart in the inspection biz now ?
    Well, we already have a group of folks that are doing this type of work with Mueller....

Honestly, they could be slinging burgers at their local burger joint and make more money than they are doing with this type of service work.

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

I am very glad that most inspectors think the way you guys do. Some 4 to 5 years ago when most of us where sitting waiting for the phone to ring I got a call from a mortgage service company.
    They needed a inspector to verify occupancy. Many phone calls followed and they eventually gave me my own territory. I started doing it myself however after a short time I had to hire a assistant to input orders and later added more inspectors.
    I'm not going to bore you but I will do over $1,000,000 this year and I was just awarded to be regional vendor.
    So please nobody get into this industry and btw that ad is bogus as are most of them. If you have to pay money to work, run.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Patterson View Post
    Well, we already have a group of folks that are doing this type of work with Mueller....

Honestly, they could be slinging burgers at their local burger joint and make more money than they are doing with this type of service work.
    I don't know if that's true, but even if it is, slinging burgers isn't nearly as interesting as looking at houses! Lots and lots of houses. The investment in gear, insurance and education is much less than home inspectors have, and we don't have to worry about getting sued.

I agree with the others, though - sounds like a scam.

Do not think of knocking out another person's brains because he differs in opinion from you. It would be as rational to knock yourself on the head because you differ from yourself ten years ago.
    - James Burgh, 1754.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell Captain View Post
    I am very glad that most inspectors think the way you guys do. Some 4 to 5 years ago when most of us where sitting waiting for the phone to ring I got a call from a mortgage service company.
    They needed a inspector to verify occupancy. Many phone calls followed and they eventually gave me my own territory. I started doing it myself however after a short time I had to hire a assistant to input orders and later added more inspectors.
    I'm not going to bore you but I will do over $1,000,000 this year and I was just awarded to be regional vendor.
    So please nobody get into this industry and btw that ad is bogus as are most of them. If you have to pay money to work, run.
    Mitchell, but you are at the top. The folks at the top are the ones making the big money, the workers in the field are the ones who don't.

I diversified as well many years back into other streams of revenue as well. I make a good living doing those $50-$75 jobs that others will not walk out the door for. You have to work smart and be willing to look at the big picture.

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Has anyone done out of town work for Mueller?

The secret to most of these picture drive bys is to over charge them for driving.
    Did it for a few years myself before getting established.
    They an keep you a float for a while and put food on the table.

Become a pain in the rear once your actual business gets going however.