Richard Sneed Guest

Default Inspection Depot??

Does anyone have any experience with Inspection Depot out of Jacksonville, FL?
    They are soliciting Building Contractors to do Wind Mitigation Re-Inspections for Citizens Insurance. I am considering it, but have a few reservations.
    Any thoughts?

Similar Threads:
    Inspection Referral

Default Re: Inspection Depot??

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Sneed View Post
    Does anyone have any experience with Inspection Depot out of Jacksonville, FL?
    They are soliciting Building Contractors to do Wind Mitigation Re-Inspections for Citizens Insurance. I am considering it, but have a few reservations.
    Any thoughts?
    Michael Rowan is the owner, I have known Michael for about 10+ years or so and he seems to be a good businessman and a nice guy. Outside of that I have never heard anything bad about him or his company, but then I have never worked for him either.

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

The first time I heard about them, it was about failure to pay on the NACHI forum. I'm sure there's more to the story but worth a read;

Inspection Depot will not pay - InterNACHI Inspection Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Thornberry View Post
    The first time I heard about them, it was about failure to pay on the NACHI forum. I'm sure there's more to the story but worth a read;

Inspection Depot will not pay - InterNACHI Inspection Forum
    Your referring a new guy that wants some factual information to that HI board ??? He may be able to get better/ more reliable information from the National Enq.

Checkout the post where a member claimed the owner stated he was like the taliban becuase he was not happy with the way he is exposed on the open to the public site
    What a Shameful Board - InterNACHI Inspection Forum

Last edited by Dan Harris; 06-18-2012 at 01:12 PM.
    Phoenix AZ Resale Home, Mobile Home, New Home Warranty Inspections. ASHI Certified Inspector #206929 Arizona Certified Inspector # 38440
    www.inspectaz.com

I love the Enquirer!

Look, I'm Switzerland, not suggesting a message board defection, but when an inspector says publicly he isn't getting paid with the potential for retaliatory defamation related legal action from the party being reported about, I'm thinking there could be something to it. I'm not saying they're guilty here, like I said there's probably more to the story, but there's at least some detail this other inspector didn't get that made him feel slighted.